Hiding the treasure.

Luna's P.O.V.
I run into the forest with Issabella behind me. We meet Lilly in the forest where Tommy and Henry were waiting as well. We all regroup and run to the platform, pulling the latter down and climbing up.

"Do you have it?" Henry asked. Lilly brings out Felix's mace as we all cheer.

"Where should we hide it?" Tommy asked.

"In the tree branches. But we can't reach up there, can we." Issabella sighs.

"Luna can. She's big enough to reach the higher branches in her wolf form." Henry smiles.

"Yeah." Lilly smiles back.

"Ok, let's do it. But we need to do it fast before Felix catches us." I smirk. Everyone chuckled as I turn into my wolf form.

Lilly holds the mace in front of me, looking serious.

"This is Felix's most prize possession, can I trust you? I nod.

"Don't mess this up." She says. I take the mace in my teeth and jump up into the branches, jumping from branch to branch.

"Felix is gonna kill us." Lilly chuckled.

"You mean Felix is gonna kill you. You're the one who stole the mace, I'm just hiding it for you." I say.

"Whatever." Lilly calls.

"Keep it down you 2. Felix might be close. And don't get teeth marks in the wood or else if Felix finds the mace, he'll know you were involved." Henry called.

"When Felix finds the mace." I say, looking for a good hiding spot.

"What do you mean when?" Issabella asked.

"Felix will find out where we hid the mace sooner or later." I say, climbing to a high enough branch and placing the mace there, covering it with leaves.

"And who says that I won't tell him sooner or later?" I jump down and hold one paw up, bending it and smiling at the kids, swishing my tale up and down like a wave.

"You won't do that." Lilly says.

"Wanna bet?" I snap, lowering my paw. Lilly opens her mouth to say something but Henry quickly launched forward, putting his hand over her mouth.

"No she doesn't." Henry says. Lilly takes his hand off of her mouth.

"If you tell him, we'll tell him it was your idea." Lilly smirks. I walk forward closer to her so she was almost laying down under me.

"You. Wouldn't. Dare." I growl, pretending to snap at her as she yelps.

"Besides. He won't believe that his queen has stooped that low as to steal the one thing that he cherishes." I smile.

Lilly was about to make a comeback but was interrupted.

"Ok. Lilly won't tell her brother it was Luna's idea if Luna keeps her mouth shut." Issabella says.

"Fine." I say.

"What was that?" We all froze as we turn to see Felix. I quickly jump into the trees and up to the branch where the mace was hiding and hid it with my body, making sure Felix doesn't see what I'm hiding.

Lilly's P.O.V.
Luna jumps into the trees and I curse under my breath before looking back at my brother.

"Nothing. We were just talking about a prank that Jack pulled on Lilly." Issabella comes to my defense.

"Yeah. Lilly didn't want to tell you but Luna threatened to. We all agreed that Luna won't say anything if we all forget about the prank." Henry catches on with the lie. Well sort of. Jack did pull a prank on me a few days ago so what they said about the prank was true, just not everything else.

"Thank you." I mouth.

"You're welcome." Henry mouthed back.

"You 3 out. I want to talk to my sister alone. That includes you Luna." Felix says, looking at Luna. Luna jumps down from the trees and down to the platform. Everyone gets down and walks back to camp.

"Ok. What was the prank?" Felix asks, glaring at me. I've never lied to my brother before. I've never disobeyed him either. Now I'm lying to him and disobeying him by stealing his mace.

Never in a million years would I think about crossing my older brother but I guess Neverland changes you.

I felt something in my stomach. Guilt. I felt horrible for lieing to Felix. I gulp and look up at the wolf walking with her friends. I then look up to the trees where Felix's mace was hiding.

"I don't see why you need to know." I say as bravely as I can.

"I need to know because if someone is hurting you and Pan, Luna or I don't know, we can't help protect you. You're the first Lost Girl here. That makes you special Lilly." Felix walks up to me and sits down in front of me. His face was only serious. Oh no. He knows I hid his mace. Was the only thing going through my mind.

Felix's P.O.V.
I looked at my baby sister, who looked worried. But about what?

"Wasn't Luna the first Lost Girl?" She asked.

"No. She was always Pan's Lost Queen. But what they did for you was more than I can ever imagine. They brang you back to me." I say. Lilly looked like she was about to cry. I brang her closer to me as she cried into me. It's been years since I comforted her and I miss it.

Putting one hand on her back, I put the other on her head, pulling her closer to me. I thought that we would never have a moment like this again.

But thanks to Pan and Luna, I can hold
my baby sister once again.

"Lil, what did Jack dare you to do?" I ask gently.

"The Echo Caves." She shook. I look at her.

"He dared you to go in the Echo Caves!" I yell. Lilly nodded and I hold her tighter. Jack knows that no one is allowed to go in the Echo Caves. It's forbidden and when Pan finds out that someone went against his back, he kills them. He never lets anyone live.

"Jack." I say. Lilly looks at me.

"Jack will pay." I promise her. Lilly smiles and gets up. I get up with her.

"What are you doing?" I ask as Lilly starts to climb the tree until she reaches the branch that Luna was on.

"We wanted to hide this from you, but I relized that it was the wrong thing to do." She says, uncovering some leaves and grabbing something. She throws it down as she waves her hand, making the surrounding tree branches catch it.

The branches lower down and I can see that the thing was my mace. I take it as Lilly comes down from the tree.

"I'm glad to did what was right." I smile.

"It's what I do." Lilly shrugged.

"Come on. It's past curfew." I smile. Lilly chuckled as we get down from the platform and start walking back to camp.

A/N
Hey everybody. So how are you liking Felix's soft side for his sister? Do you like how I'm writing from other people's P.O.V.? Leave me a comment on what you think.

Also, did you hear about the new movie that came out with Robbie Kay in it? If you didn't, it's called Bloodfest and it's a horror movie for people like me who love horror. It came out on March 9th so 3 days ago.

It hasn't come out in my area but I suggest you watch it. It's out in some places but not in my city. If you already did see it, tell me about it in the comments because I want to know about it. Don't worry, it's PG-13.

If you guys want to ask me questions about who I am, then let me know in the comments because I want to do a Q/A sometime soon.
That's all for now. Bye my Lost Girls 👋🏻