Birthday.

Luna's P.O.V.
Hiccup gets to Dragon's Edge, an island in the same realm as the one we were just in with the camp. Dragon's Edge was far off in the ocean that only dragons can find it.

We land at his hut and run in. I grab the gift and we get back on Toothless. All of a sudden, I feel something vibrate in my pocket. I take my phone out and see that it's Robbie.

I click the answer button and bring the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hello Luna." I was shocked when I heard Emma voice.

"Hey mom." I greet as Toothless takes off.

"Where are you?"

"Um, just with Hiccup picking up Cassie's gift."

"Can your come home, your dad and I need to tell you something."

"Yeah. Oh, got to go. Bye." I hang up the phone and put it in my pocket. We were starting to fly past the camp of boys when Toothless dived down toward the camp.

"Toothless, what are you doing?" Hiccup yelled. Right as we were about to crash, Toothless suddenly touches the ground, grabbed something, and flew off. He spun in the air as I screamed and Hiccup tried to stop him. We kept spinning until Toothless suddenly threw the thing that he had in his claws and dived down.

"And now we're dying." Hiccup says like he's used to this. The thing that Toothless threw in the air comes down in my hand. I see it's a bronze necklace with Pan's pipes on it. "What is it?" Hiccup asked.

"I don't know." I say. Suddenly, a voice comes from the camp. I look down and see the blonde that I saw earlier. He was flagging me down.

"Hiccup, land there." I point to a part where the trees part close to the camp. Toothless lands and Hiccup and I get off, walking into the camp to meet the blonde boy.

"Luna, you're back." He smiled at me.

"I'm sorry, have we met before?" I asked, confused at who he even was.

"It's me, Felix. Don't you remember me?" A blonde girl who looked 13 walked up to him and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Give up Felix. She doesn't remember us from Chris's curse." She says gently. The boy, Felix, looked at me with sorrow.

"You really don't remember, do you?" He asked, his voice now more quiet than before.

"I'm sorry, I don't." I say. A vibration comes from my pocket and I grab my phone from my pocket. I started to walk back with Hiccup and check the caller ID. It said Robbie and I answer, bringing the phone to my ear and I get on Toothless and take off. "Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Hey love." He smiled.

"Hey Robbie." I greet.

"Where are you. Everyone's here and Cassie's waiting for you."

"We'll be right there." I hang up the phone. We enter Storybrook and land in the backyard. There was a table with presents and a cake, a bouncy house, balloons and more.

The Dragon Riders and The Big Four were all here as well. Emma and Hook came up to me, looking concerned.

"Where were you?" My dad snapped.

"I think I was in Neverland." I say, confused at the boy that I saw.

"What!" Hook yelled.

"Mwommy!" Cassie smiles, running up to me. I pick him up in my arms as he tries to grab the present in my hand. I reach my hand up.