Where is she?

Peter's P.O.V.
Luna and I wake up the next morning and go to the meeting place where we would....release Luna from the dagger. As we walked with Felix, Lilly, Parker, Tommy, Henry and Robbie, I saw that Luna's hand was shaking.

"Calm down love." I whisper.

"Easy for you to say. You're not the one who's dieing today." She growls. We stop at the clearing, where the heros were standing with my family.

"Father, do you have the dagger?" I ask.

"Yes." He shows it to me.

"Good. Now Luna." I turn to her and hold her chin.

"When you get down there, head straight to the pawn shop, we'll meet you there. And Luna. Whatever happens, whatever deals he offeres you, don't talk to Hades." I warn.

"I got it, wait at the pawn shop, don't talk to the devil." She smiles.

"Good. I'll see you down there." I kiss her forehead.

"Peter." Luna called. I turn back to her.

"Take this, it might help." She held her necklace with my pipes in it." I smile and take it and back up to my mom as my father comes forward, holding the dagger. It's silent as Luna nods. Rumple runs the dagger through Luna, who cries out in pain and falls to the ground.

I dig my face in my mother's neck, not wanting to see Luna in pain. She holds me as I feel a hand on my back, telling me it was my sister.

Luna lets out one more scream and it's silent, telling me that she was dead. I look up and see Rumple with the dagger in his hand. The dagger glowed and flew out of his hand, falling to the ground where Luna's body lied. I cringed at the sight of the stab wound in her heart with blood all around it. 

We stayed quiet as Rumple bent down and picked up the dagger. But when he turned to me, he didn't look happy, he looked worried. My mom pushed me to go see the dagger so I did.

Rumple handed it to me and I saw the most shocking thing. I was expecting it to have my father's name on it, but it didn't.

"What does it say?" Gidion asked.

"Luna Pan." I say.

"How? The crocodile killed Luna with the dagger. We all said it." Hook says.

"Well righ now isn't the time to figure this out. Let's get Luna." I say, looking at the necklace in my hand.

"How do we get there?" Hook asked.

"Same way as when the heros did when they got you from the underworld. By the boat." Robbie says.

"Right." Emma says.

"Come on, I want my sister." Tommy says, running toward the beach.

"She's not just your sister. She's mine to." Henry runs after him. I chuckle and run after them as everyone followed.

"Wait, you don't know where to go!" I called out. But we soon found ourselves on the beach.

"How'd you know where to go?" I ask Tommy.

"As a pirate, you're trained to find your way back to the sea."

"Did Hook tell you that?" I ask.

"Barbossa."

"Oh." I say. Rumple summons the boat and we all get on. About 10 minutes later, we found ourselves in the underworld. Lilly cluched on to her brother.

"Felix, I don't like this place." She says.

"Me neither." He says.

"Now where's the pawn shop?" I ask.