The missing pipe.

Luna's P.O.V.
We drive to the mansion and walk in, going to the living-room to put our stuff down.

"Ok, we have all afternoon to chill. We don't start till 4." Robbie announced. Parker and Jerome immediately run to the Xbox, fighting for the controller when there were 2.

Robbie walks up to me as we look at the 2 boys.

"Boys!" I yell, flaring my wings. They look at me and stop fighting, Parker getting the other controller as they start the game. I fold my wings as I lean my head on Robbie. He slides his hands around my waist as I smile.

"Well, I'm leaving. You know I'm in the library if you need me." I say, walking to the library.

"No, you aren't." Robbie smiles. I turn and give him a confused look.

"Come on." He says.

"Where?" I cross my arms.

"Just follow."

"No, I'm good." I smile, turning around. Robbie opens his backpack and holds a book in his hand.

"Then you won't mind me burning this." I turn around to see Robbie holding my signed copy of Divergent.

"Robbie, give it back!" I snap.

"If you want this book back you're going to cooperate and follow me." Robbie crossed his arms, looking at the book.

"Fine," I grumble.

"Good, now come on." He puts the book in his backpack and slings it over his shoulder, walking past me. I grab my backpack and follow him to our room, where Robbie closed the door. He set his backpack on the bed and I dump mine on the floor. I crossed my arms, still by the door.

"Now give me my book. Or I'll tell Peter that you threatened me, making you get thrown in a ca-." Robbie was suddenly in front of me, one hand by my head while the other caressed my cheek. I dropped my hands to my side, scared and shocked.

"What are you doing?" I ask, my body shaking.

"Pan told me that if he wasn't around, for me to take care of you."

"When we were about to go to war." I roll my eyes.

"You misunderstood him. He meant anytime he isn't with you." He whispered.

"And with him always around, I never got to do this." Robbie presses his lips on mine, his hand cradling my nape. I kiss him back with my hands wrapping around his neck, playing with his hair.

Robbie slid his hands down my waist, letting me jump into his arms, my legs around his torso as he moved to the bed, falling on top of me as we landed on the bed.

"Why do I feel like you're trying to make up for the time Andrew interrupted us?" I whisper.

"Because I am," Robbie whispered in my ear. I smirk as I close my eyes, taking a break. But it didn't last long before I felt Robbie's lips crash on mine. I kiss him back while he played with my hair.

I wrap one hand around his neck while his lips dragged to my sweet spot, biting it before he finally bit my sweet spot, making me moan. As his lips met mine once again, I teleported away from him and over to his backpack, grabbing it as he looked at me.

"Give it back Luna."

"You stole my book. I steal your backpack." I opened the door and run out of the room as Robbie chased me. When I reach the library, I go in and slam the doors close, locking them as Robbie yelled outside.

I chuckle and go to a couch, digging in my pocket till I found my phone. Turning on Pandora, I opened Robbie's backpack to find my book.

As I pulled out random crap, my hands came across something wooden. Praying it wasn't what I thought it was, I take it out and gasp.

I walk over to the door, still looking at the wooden object.

"Robbie, if I let you in, can I ask you something without you trying to lie?" I call.

"You have your mom's superpower, so I can't lie." I hide the object behind my back and open the door. Robbie walks in as I close the door again.

"Robbie, explain." I glare at him.

"Explain what?"

"Why you have Peter's flute." I show the flute to him.

"Luna, you need to calm down." He says.

"How!" I yell.

Luna.

What Peter?

"Have you seen anyone with my pipes?

I look at Robbie.

"What?" He asked.

"Peter's looking for his flute," I say.

"Ok. How about, you don't tell Pan I have his pipes, and I won't steal your books again."

"No, I can't go behind Peter's back." I scoff.

"Please. Don't tell him, and I'll tell you everything."

"Fine."

No Peter. But I'll keep a lookout here.

Thanks love.

Anytime.

"Now why do you have Peter's flute?"

"That one is mine. Someone else must have Pan's pipes. I bring those to Neverland to prank Pan. Sadly, I never got around to it."

"How can I believe you?"

"Does Pan have a mark on his?"

"Probably not."

"Look on the back of that one." I flip the flute over and in the corner, I see the letters RK on it.

"I put that on there to tell my pipes from Pan." I shove the flute to him.

"You're disgusting, pathetic, FATELESS!" I yell, going to the couch and picking up my phone and checking it. Robbie sat down next to me.

"I'll swim and sail on savage seas." He started.

"Don't. That's mine and Peter's song. You don't have the right to sing it." I snap.

"With ne'er fear of drowning."

"You know-." I see a text on my phone and Robbie gets one too. It said that the studio was ready.

"Great, let's go," I say. We stand up and walk out of the room.

"Boys, game down, let's go." Robbie and I walk down the stairs. The boys turn off the game as they both walk out the door. We grabbed our sunglasses and I was headed for the door when Robbie stopped me.

"Luna look. I should have told you about the pipes." Robbie apologized.

"It's fine. I'm just territorial over Peter." I smile. He kissed my forehead as we walk out the door and into the SUV where Parker and Jerome were in the back.

Robbie and I get in the front as he starts the car, driving off.

"So why did we suddenly get called in?" Jerome asked a few minutes later.

"They had auditions to go through but they got done early," Robbie says, taking a turn into the studio.

"Jerome, is this your first show?" I ask.

"No, but I normally got small roles so I wasn't that important."

"Well, there's one thing about having a big role that every actor and actress fear," Robbie says, parking the car.

"Fangirls."