Meeting the devil.

Luna's P.O.V.

"No one touches my pipes." Peter growls.

"Pan, do you think that Hades has everything?" Felix asked.

"Yes." Peter snaps.

"Then let's go." I say. Everyone starts to walk to the docks and I smack Peter over the head.

"Next time don't leave my stuff unguarded." I snap, walking after my family.

******
We rowed to Hades domain and go in. He wasn't there. But I found the 2 necklaces, Peter's flute and Felix's mace on a table.

We all grab our items and turn around as Hades appeared.

"Well well well. Looks like we have guests." Hades mocks. He turns to me.

"Hello Dark One." I hiss at him, bearing my fangs.

"Remember, you can't kill me." He laughs.

"Let us leave." Lilly growls.

"Hello Lilly. Happy that your back at your big brothers side?"

"Back off." Felix growled.

"This was your plan. You turned me into the Dark One!" I yell. Ever since I became the Dark One, I wondered how I became the Dark One. But when Peter said that Hades wanted him, me, Felix and Lilly here, I finally knew how I became the Dark One.

"Turn you into the Dark One no. But keep your name on that dagger, that, that I did."

"Why?" I ask.

"At first I just wanted your guys powers as they were. But then I realized, why not have the most powerful girl I know, become even more powerful." Hades says.

"You said we all had powers. I don't have powers." Felix says.

"You do. Luna has the power of the Dark One, the author of the book Neverland, Pan has Neverland's powers, the power to keep his youth, the powers of his pipes and the power of love as well as Luna. Lilly has the powers of healing and the forest, and you have the power of loyalty."

"How?" Felix scoffed.

"You were there for Pan when the heros came. You've always been loyal to him." Hades says. Lilly got mad and let her powers take control. Vines curled all around the room that it made the room look like a forest. The vines wrapped around everything and around Hades, choking him.

"I might not be able to kill you, but I am able to make you suffer." Lilly growls.

"Now take our names off of the gravestones." She growls. Hades waves his hand and Lilly let him go, letting the vines disappear.

"Better." She says. Peter raises his hand and we all appeared back at camp.

"Mwommy!"

Peter's P.O.V.
Luna smiles at Cassie as he huges her. She let him down and brang something out of her satchel. Cassie squeals when he sees the new books.

I chuckled and sit down by the fire where Tommy was.

"So, what was that song about?" I ask.

"About pirates in Neverland and the great war between the Lost Boys and pirates." He says.

"It was sung for centuries between pirates. This was when Neverland was nothing but storys and legends."

"I never knew about that. Is it a call for something?" I ask.

"If a crew needs help or your uniting pirates."

"You said that only pirates know it, and yet Luna knows it."

"She was descended from a pirate. Knowing that song is in our DNA."

Tommy and I were just talking when a gunshot came through camp. We look around to see Jane holding a gun toward me. Only then do I realize that the bullet hit my chest.

I collapse on the ground, trying to catch my breath.

"Peter!"

Luna's P.O.V.
I drop what I'm doing and run over to Peter, kneeling down to him. Henry was on my side and Tommy was on the other side of Peter.

"ANDREW, HUNTER!" I bark. They go over to Jane, holding her.

"Peter." I cry.

"There needs to be something we can do." I look at Tommy.

"Your hearts." Peter says weakly. I look down to him.

"You and Henry both have the heart of the Truest Believer." Peter says. I look at Robbie, who was behind me.

"Pan needed Henry's heart to become immortal on the show. But Henry would die if he gave Pan his heart. I think Pan is saying that since both of you have the heart of the Truest Believer, if you split both of your hearts in half and combine them to form one heart and give it to Pan, he'll survive."

I look at Peter.

"Is this true?" I ask. Peter nods.

"Yes." He says.

"I can do it." Regina says. Henry and I stand up and Regina walks forward, sticking her hand in my chest and pulling out my golden heart. I gasp as she rips it in half, putting one half back in my chest.

She does the same to Henry and pulls his heart in 2, putting one half back in him.

"You 2 need to do the rest." Regina says, handing each other the 2 parts of our hearts. Henry and I press the 2 pieces together as they glow, turning into one heart.

I take the heart and walk over to Peter, who passed out. I kneel down and gently place the heart in his chest. Peter gasps and let out a sigh of relief. His eyes flutter open to meet with mine.

"Thank god you're alright." I hug him. Everyone claps and I pull back, smacking him over the head.

"Don't you ever scare me again." I snap. Peter chuckled and gets up.

"Ok. Well if I can't get rid of Pan, I'll get rid of her." Jane points her gun to me.
Right as she was about to pull the trigger, another gunshot comes. Jane stays in place for a moment before falling down to reveal Jerome behind her, holding a gun.

"That's enough mom." He says, putting his gun away.

"You killed your own mom?" I say shocked.

"She was never my mom. She killed my real mom and dad when Chris and I when we were just babys. She raised us to hate the Lost Boys. Especially Pan. When she told us that Pan's become more aggressive and hostile now that he fell in love with Luna."

"When Jane stole us when we were babys, she thought we wouldn't remember our old parents. But I still remember. I remember my parents vaugly but I remember my mothers gentle touch."

"After she discovered that Luna was also Pan's weakness and she got word that Chris was here, she made a plan to come here, and kill him. The point is, she was always to focussed on this plan to kill you two, that she never had time for me."

"What do you think of us?" Peter asked.

"Jane would always talk about only the bad things about you. But I was able to find the good benefits in what she said."

"Like?" I ask.

"Jane would say how Pan would steal boys for no reason. I saw how he saved boys who hated their lives. She said that he was a threat by that curse he placed on that town. But I saw how he was just a way of showing Luna how much he loved her. Hiw he was just trying to protect her."

"Interesting." Peter was leaning against a tree with crossed arms.

"Pan." Jerome choked.

"No need to fear me. Luna, a word." Peter gestures to the tent. I nod and go in.

"Stay." Peter says before walking into the tent with me.

"You're thinking what I'm thinking?" Peter asked.

"Yes." I smirk.