Spending the day together.

Luna's P.O.V.
I wake up but my eyes are still closed. Opening them, light fills my vision and I'm forced to close them again. A moment later, I open them to find Peter starting back at me.

I stir under the covers but scream in pain from the pain in my leg.

"Don't move. The pain will only get worse." I sigh, giving up.

"Why are you helping me. I thought you hated me." I snap.

"I never said that."

"But you never came back."

"I thought you needed your space so I let you be." I stay silent, not knowing what to say.

"Do you know anything about our marks?" I finally ask.

"A little, why?" Peter sat next to me.

"I'm scared."

"Since when is my queen scared?" Peter caressed my cheek.

"I thought you said I wasn't fit to be your Lost Queen again." I sit up, wincing from the pain in my leg.

"I just said that so the boys didn't see weakness in me. But back to our marks. Why are you scared?" I show my arm to see my star half fading away.

Peter took it in his hand and I flinched, letting out a small gasp. Peter smiles at
me

"It's ok. I won't hurt you." He smiles, looking back at my mark.

"It's fading." He says.

"I can see that." I snap. Peter looks at me.

"Sorry."

"It's alright. You're scared, I get it. So how can our marks be fading?"

"It was me." Peter jerks his head to me.

"If I hadn't pushed you away our marks wouldn't be fading." I choke.

"Shh, It's ok. None of this is your fault." Peter whispered in my ear, holding me and letting me cry into his chest. Peter rests his chin on my head as we sit there in silence. I try to move my leg but I regret doing it as it burns with pain.

"What even was on those arrows?" I ask.

"The first one, Dreamshade to make you go down, the second Poppy Dust to make you pass out."

"So you knew I was going to run?"

"Of course I did." He chuckled.

"So how are the boys?"

"Good. Happy." I say.

"Oh yeah? And do they talk about me?"

"Yes."

"What do they say?"

"You don't want to know." I say.

"Hey. Don't worry. I'll help you get back to Jerome." Peter wipes a tear that I didn't know fell.

"Why do you support us being together?"

"I suppose it's because I love you and I support anything you do as long as you're happy, even if you aren't with me. And I know that somewhere in your heart that you still love me."

"In all honesty Pa- Peter, I don't know where my heart belongs." I look down.

"I understand. Now come on." Peter gets up and offered his hand.

"I can't walk though."

"Is the Lost Queen really giving up because of a small wound?" Peter joked. I sigh and try to move my leg but I couldn't.

"I'm sorry Peter I can't." I say.

"Twy, fow mwe." He pouts with his cute little puppy eyes.

"You know I can't say no to your pouts." I smile.

"Then will you get up?" Peter joked.

"Fine." I mock. I look at Peter and move my leg, screaming as I move it
more and more. I finally get it out of the covers and see it was bandaged with blood seeping through it.

I put it on the ground, wincing. I quickly stand up but fall down as Peter catches me, picking me up and holding me bridal stile.

"You know, if you wanted to hold me you just needed to ask. There was no point in shooting me in the leg." I smile at him.

"Yes there was." Peter smiled, kissing me on the head before walking outside to the setting sun and I look around.

"Ok, 1 where is everyone? 2 where are you taking me?" I ask.

"1, at training. 2, it's a surprise." Peter smiled.

"Now put your arms around my neck."

"Why?" I ask.

"Have you always needed an explanation or have you changed over the one year you've been away?"

"The first one." I smile.

"I knew it, now put your arms around my neck." I obey and wrap my hands around his neck. Peter smirks and held me closer to him as he kissed me. I kiss back and play with his hair before pulling back.

"Now did you do that just to kiss me or- ahhhhhhh." Unexpectedly Peter shot in the air with me screaming and holding on for dear life.

"Peter I hate when you do this." I scream.

"That was the point." He chuckled.

"Now come on." He flies down and into my tree house, laying me down on the bed as he walks away, coming back with 2 small boxes.

"Ok what's in the boxes?" I role my eyes and smile. Peter sits down next to me and opens up the first box, revealing my pipe necklace, now fixed after I broke it.

"You fixed it." I smile.

"Yes." Peter takes it out and puts it around my neck as I pull my hair back, letting him put it on. After he put it on, I feel him nip at my neck, making me moan as I tilt my head up.

Peter leaned in closer and bit harder, making me fall back on the bed as he wrapped one arm around my back and the other on the back of my head, tangling his fingers in my hair.

Kissing him back, I let him deepen the kiss with him playing with my hair as he moved to my lips, licking my bottom lip as he asked for entrance. I let him in and cradled his nape as he crawled on top of me more, desperate for more.

I was to as I take his shirt off and wrap my legs around his bare torso, my hands grasping his hair tighter as he bit my sweet spot, hearing him groan in pleasure as I tighten my grip in his hair.

"Now, what's in the other box?" I smile.

"You're a curious little one aren't you?" Peter caressed my cheek. I look down.

"You said the the same thing to Cassie." I say. Peter frowns.

"How is he?" Peter asked.

"He's fine. His brothers are mad at you for what you did to me and Robbie but he has no clue of what's going on."

"His brothers always did protect him." Peter chuckled.

"Yeah." I smile.

"But enough about that." Peter sits up and I do as well as Peter takes the other box, putting it in my lap. I take it and open it to find my crown.

"Oh my god, Peter." I gasp. Peter takes it delicately in his hands and puts it on my head.

"Will you be my queen again?"