Have you heard the story?

Peter's P.O.V.
I saw Luna drag the she devil into the water. Jerome and I jump down from the trees and run up to the edge of the lagoon as Jane surfaces, telling me that Serena got Luna off of Jane.

Once Jane got out of the water, she looks at me and Jerome.

"Jerome, get away from that demon." Jane ordered. Being called a demon doesn't afend me anymore thanks to Hook so I took no offense. I can't say the same about Luna though.

"Jerome!" Jane says louder. Jerome stays still on my side. I smirk as I look at his mom.

"I think he's trying to tell you something." I smirk as Luna and Serena reveal themselves, getting out of the water and turning human. Jerome takes a deep breath before speaking.

"Mom, Chris is on the island, looking for you. You need to go." Jerome spoke.

Unexpectedly, Chris and his rats show up all around us. Luna and Serena hiss and I get my dagger out, looking for Chris, but noticed he wasn't here.

"Mom, go!" Jerome screamed. She and Carlos start to run back into the forest when Jane stops, turning to her young son.

"Well don't just stand there, come on." She says.

"Mom, I'm not coming back. I'll find you and fill you in later, but go now while Chris still lets you." Jane gives her son a sad look before turning to me.

"Jerome, Chris isn't here. He's planning to follow your mom to her camp, lead her away from the camp." I whisper.

"Where should I take her?"

"The Echo Caves, Chris won't be able to track you there." I whisper again.

"Ok. I'll see you back at camp." He smirks before going over to his mom.

"Watch your back Pan." Jane snaps before she and Carlos follow her son. The pirates disappeared soon after. I glare at Luna who tried to sneak away with my back to her.

"Luna." I call, making her stop.

"Come back here." I ordered. Luna just rolls her eyes, launching into the sky.

"Girls." I muttered. I look back at the ocean to see 4 ships. Chris's, Hook's, Barbossa's, and Sparrow's.

"You better get back to James." I say to Serena. She nods and goes into tube water, her golden tale shimmering.

"Make sure that Luna is ok." Serena says to me.

"You know I will." I smirk, watching her leap to the ship where she was expected. I fly back to camp and find Luna in our tent in the bed in her songbook.

"Sorry for just leaving you." Luna apologized.

"It's ok, but why did you do it?" I ask.

"I got mad that they didn't think that you ruled the island. This might sound selfish but I'm tired of people thinking that I don't rule the island as well." She admits. I chuckled and walk up to her and sit down.

"I don't think anything you do is selfish." I smile. Luna smiles back and I got an idea.

"Come on love." I smile, taking her hand in mine.

"Where to?" Luna asked.

"Just come." I smirk, getting up. Luna closed the book and followed me into a large clearing. I summon our Neverland book behind me and hold it in front of me, opening it to a page of Luna and I as she looks at it.

Pan (P)
Luna (L)
Both (B)

(L) Ohh, la la la la la. Oh. Yeah.

(P) I know we might sound crazy,
but did you hear the story?