Who's telling the truth?

Peter's P.O.V.
I walk in the tent silently, carful not to make my presence known and wrap my arms around Moon's waist as I pull her closer to me.

"Peter. Not now." She shrugs me off.

"Is everything ok?" I asked.

"They're on the island, aren't they?" Moon looks at me.

"No." I lie.

"Don't lie. You know I can sence when you're lieing and who's on the island just like you." I take a deep breath.

"It's just Hook."

"Hook, why would he be on the island?"

"Just business."

"What kind of business?" Luna pushes.

"It's privet." I say, hoping Luna will believe my lie.

"I'm hungry. I'll be back soon." She walks past me and out of the tent, leaving me worried that she'll find her friends.

Luna's P.O.V.
I transform into my wolf form and run into my hunting grounds. I pushed myself to run longer despite the pain in my leg.

Finally, I give up and rest at the bottom of a tree, panting out of breath. I rest for a few minutes before getting up and finding a stream, taking a drink.

The cool water seemed to calm me down and refresh me. The sound of the water flowing was like music.

"Where's the camp?" I shoot my head up. It was Robbie.

"I don't know. It all looks different now. Besides, aren't you supposed to know your way around?" I hear Jerome snap. I turn around and start following his voice. I run as fast as I can, ignoring the pain in my leg.

"Let him be." I hear Parker say.

"Jerome!" I yell.

"Jerome, Parker, Robbie!" I call. Even though I couldn't see them, I still heard their voices.

"Luna?" I hear Jerome yell. His voice was getting closer. I thought I was about to reach them. I run through a clearing to where their voices were but I was taken back.

Felix and the Bloodlust Trio were the only ones in the clearing.

"Oh. Hey Luna." Andrew greets.

"Hey. You know you aren't allowed here. Did Peter give you permission?" I ask.

"Yeah. We were just leaving." Felix says as they all start walking away. I lower my head, pawing at the rich soil, thinking that I found my friends.

"Luna." I bring my head up to see Felix.
looking at me.

"Have you heard Robbie, Parker or Jerome's voices around?"

"Yeah. Have you seen them?" I ask.

"No, just wondering." He says. I lower my head down again in sadness.

"Hey, can I show you something. And promise you won't tell Pan?"

"Aren't you Peter's head Lost Boy? So doesn't that mean you never go behind his back?"

"Just answer the question."

"Yeah. I won't tell Peter." I say.

"Good, follow me." Felix starts walking back to camp and I follow, turning human. We get to camp where no one is. My guess was that they were at training. I follow Felix into his tent and he pulls out my Neverland book.

"Pan's going to kill me when I show this to you." He chuckled.

"I won't let him." I smile. Felix opens the book to the newest page and hands the book to me. When I look at the picture, I'm shocked and furious.

"Your friends are on the island. And we know where they are."

Felix's P.O.V.
Me, the trio and a few other boys were looking around for the boys when Andrew heard something.

"Found them. They're over here." We follow him but here Luna calling for her friends. We quickly sneak up on them and the extra boys tie them up and drag them back to the camp since we got word from Pan to not kill them yet.

The boys drag the friends away and disappeared right as Luna runs into us.

"Oh. Hey Luna." Andrew greets.

"Hey. You know you aren't allowed here. Did Peter give you permission?" She asks.

"Yeah. We were just leaving." I say as we all start walking back to camp. I turn back to look at Luna, who lowered her head, pawing at the dirt.

"Luna." She picks her head up to look at me.

"Have you heard Robbie, Parker or Jerome's voices around?" I ask in case she knew we had them.

"Yeah. Have you seen them?" She asked. I could hear the desperation in her voice.

"No, just wondering." I say. Luna lowers her head down again in sadness.
I couldn't help to feel guilty since she was like a sister to me.

"Hey, can I show you something. And promise you won't tell Pan?" I say.

"Aren't you Peter's head Lost Boy? So doesn't that mean you never go behind his back?"

"Just answer the question." I roll my eyes.

"Yeah. I won't tell Peter." She says.

"Good, follow me." I start walking back to camp and Luna follows, turning human. We get to camp where no one is. Luckily they were all at training with Pan. I walk into my tent and I pull out Luna's Neverland book.

"Pan's going to kill me when I show this to you." I chuckled, sitting next to Luna.

"I won't let him."She smiles. I open the book to the newest page, handing the book to her. When she looks at the picture, I see that she was shocked and furious.

"Your friends are on the island. And we know where they are."

Luna's P.O.V.
Felix told me where the boys were and I storm out of the tent and into the training grounds. I saw that Felix was behind me but I didn't care. I storm into the training grounds and find Peter.

He looks at me and immediately looked worried but tried to hide it. Everyone looks at me and it's silent. Peter's eyes darted from me to Felix to me again.

"Tent. Now!" I yell. Peter disappeared and I do to, appearing in the tent where Peter was.

"You lied to me!" I yell.

"I have no idea what your talking about."

"Don't lie. Felix told me everything. I just can't believe that you would lie to me. I thought you were trying to help me get back to Jerome. Not imprison him." Peter says nothing.

"Give me the keys." I say.

"Why?"

"Because I'm freeing my friends and we're leaving. Now give me the keys."

"No. I'm trying to help you."

"How are you helping me?" I scoff.

"I could have let you die from Dreamshade!"

"And so could I! But I chose to give you that antidote!"

"Luna listen. You can't leave!" Peter yells.

"And why not?"

"Because, because."

"Because why?"

"Because when you were passed out I gave you the water from the spring!"