A new threat.

Luna's P.O.V.
Everyone cheers as Peter smirked evily out into the distance, his hands folded as he started counting. In less then 2 minutes, everyone had gone to hide.

                          *****
I was hiding in a tree by the ocean when I hear 3 voices. It sounded like 1 woman and 2 males. I move closer to the ocean to see them. They stepped off of a speed boat and onto Neverland, where I could feel their presents.

The woman reminds me of Regina, very uptight. Very put together with a suit and her dark brown hair in a tight bun in the back.

"We could have the bar over there with lounge chairs all around the beach." The woman says. They head further into the island and I quietly jump down into the bushes, watching the 3 people talk about things.

"We can have a path leading back to the hotel." The woman said. The 2 men looked like they didn't want to be here with one of them being a dark brunette and the other one having jet black hair.

"I heard that Peter Pan lives here." The brunette says.

"Pan, no." The woman scoffed.

"What will happen if he finds us?" The other man says, ignoring the woman.

"Nothing because he doesn't live here." The woman snaps.

"Probably kill us for being in his territory. And I heard that anyone who crosses his Luna, kills them in the most painful way. The brunette whispered.

"Who's Luna?" The other man asked. I curled my hands into fists when he says that. The brunnet stopped in his tracks, turning to face the other man who looks scared.

"Only Pan's most prize. If he catches you so much as looking at you, he kills you before you can even scream for help. And he makes sure that he's the last thing you say before he kills you. Pan's more territorial over her than himself."

Something caught my eye and I saw Jacob in his wolf form glaring at me from across the path.

I step back and snap a twig. I wince and hoping that the people wouldn't notice. But they did.

Felix's P.O.V.
I was watching Luna and the new people on the island from the trees when Luna snaps a twig. I hear that the wolf I was watching ran away as the brunette found the wolf's tracks.

"Hey Dan, check this out." The brunette looks at Jacob's tracks as Luna sat there, quiet.

"Woah, must be a bear." The black hair man says.

"Don't be stupid. Bares aren't native to islands." The woman says, annoyed. Luna runs back to camp and the black hair man turns to her direction. He walks to where Luna was and sees her tracks.

"Hey Jane." The black hair man says.

"What is it Carlos?" She snaps.

"Look." Carlos points to Luna's tracks. Dan comes over to the others.

"Well, looks like someone is on this island." Jane smirked.

"What are we gonna do?" Dan asked.

"What we always do to people or animals who get in our way, kill them."

And that's when I ran back to camp.

Luna's P.O.V.
I ran back to camp and found Peter, running up to him.

"Luna, there you are, where were you?" He asked.

"No time. There are people on the island who are planning to turn it in to a resort." I say. Felix comes up to us.