Just the way you are.

Peter's P.O.V.
Luna, Robbie and Jerome go to bed early and the play my pipes for a bit before I went to bed with Luna.

The next day, I wake up to find Luna is nowhere. I hear talking outside and force myself out of bed, putting my cloak on and walking outside to find Jerome, Luna and Robbie all around the fire. A cool breeze hits my face as I step outside.

They laugh and I move closer so I can hear what they are saying. Jerome smirked at Luna.

"Hi gorgeous, I'm Jerome."

"And I'm leaving." Luna rolls her eyes. They all laugh and Robbie says something.

"Ok, before we go on, Luna, do it again." He laughs.

"Ok, ok." Luna makes a straight face.

"What's that? I should kill everyone and escape?" Luna smiles at the boys.

"Sorry, the voices." Luna laughed.

"I'm kidding." She glares at the 2 boys.

"That's not what they actually said." Everyone laughed and Jerome put one hand on his leg, holding the papers low as he rests his other elbow on his other leg, holding his hand over his mouth.

"Can the boy just standing there please go away." He joked. Robbie and Luna look at me and I walk over to Luna.

"I've never seen you act before love." Luna blushed and Robbie and Jerome snicker.

"Well that's because I don't act during my free time."

"Then what do you do?" I ask.

"This." Luna pushed me off the seat as everyone laughed.

"Ha ha very funny." I role my eyes, getting up.

"Whoops." Luna smiles.

"Just know you've brought this upon yourself." I smirk. Luna just looks at me, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Wait, what?" She chuckled. I quickly pick her up in my arms and bolt up as Luna screams.

"Peter!" She screams, tightly wrapping her arms around my neck.

"ROBBIE, HELP!" Luna screamed. I see him flying up to us.

"Let her go Pan." Robbie smirked.

"No." I say.

"Ok. I'll make you a deal. If I win, you let her go." Robbie says.

"And if I win, Luna stays on the island while you and Jerome go to Storybrook." I smirk.

"Deal."

"Oh please win Robbie." Luna muttered under her breath.

"You need to let go first."

"If I let her go, she'll fly away. Luckily, she won't be flying anytime soon." I smirk.

"Let her go." Robbie says.

"Ok." I shrug, dropping Luna as she falls.

"Pan." Robbie glared at me before diving after Luna.

I follow and Robbie catches Luna, flying to the ground and letting her down, where she went to the fire. All the Lost Boys were now up as well.

"Really?" Robbie looked at me.

"She started it." I say, walking over to Luna, who said only 2 words.

"Why me?"

Luna's P.O.V.

"What?" Peter asked.