Survive the night.

Peter's P.O.V.
Luna and I launch at the two boys, engaging in a sword fight. Luna faught Tommy while I faught Henry. We fight for a few minutes before Henry lost his balance, falling to the ground.

Tommy made the bad decision of looking at his brother, letting Luna disarm him.

"Not fair." Henry whined.

"Oh it is fair." I smirk, sheathing my sword.

"Who was it that said that if Pan wanted something, he will get it?" Luna tilts her head to the side, looking up.

"Pan." Henry grumbles.

"What was that?" Luna mocked.

"I already said it. I'm not saying it again." Henry snaps, getting up.

"Or do you not want to admit defeat." Luna smiles.

"Neither." Henry snaps. Tommy, Luna and I all laugh as Luna rests her head on my shoulder. I smile and pick her up bridal stile.

I smile at her as she falls asleep, resting her hand on my chest, her head nuzzling into my chest. All of this felt right to me but I knew it looked weird to her brothers. I look at the boys, taking my attention off of Luna.

"I'll see you guys at camp." I say, taking off. When I land at camp, I see that all the boys have gome to bed. I go into the tent and lay Luna on it as I get in with her, falling asleep.

Luna's P.O.V.
I wake up as something moved around on the bed. I open my eyes to see Max over me.

"Hey boy." I smile, petting him. He layes down next to me and I chuckled.

"I told him not to wake you." Peter smiles at the entrance. I look up at him as Max barks.

"Max, down." Peter ordered. Max got off of the bed as I sit up.

"Looks like you're starting to learn how to control him." I smile as Peter walks up to the bed.

"Like I always say. Peter Pan never fails. Good morning Moon." Peter kissed my head.

"And happy birthday to." He whispers.

"Thanks." I smile.

"You know, I can get everything in the world and I still wouldn't be happy." I smile.

"What would make you happy love?" Peter caressed my cheek.

"The one thing that only you can give."

"And what's that?" Peter smirked, knowing what I was up to.

Peter's P.O.V.
Luna slowly moved her hand to my neck as I slowly leaned in. Crashing my lips on her's. Luna kissed me hard as I lean into the kiss, making Luna fall back. I tangle my fingers in her hair.

I smirked in the kiss and I moved my lips to her neck, finding Moon's sweet spot and biting down hard. I hear her moan as I do it again.

I feel Luna wrap her wings around us and her legs wrapped around my torso, telling me she didn't want this to end any time soon. But sadly, everything had to end, even in Neverland. As I move my lips to her ear, I nibble on it slowly. I can feel Luna shiver and I chuckled.

"How was that?" I smirk.

"Better. Now will you let me get up?" Luna hit my chest.

"But I like this position though." I pout.

"Pwease." Luna makes a puppy face. I give into her cuteness and let her get up.

"I love you Moon."