Killer instinct.

Peter's P.O.V.
Chris screams in pain as Luna sinks her teeth deeper into his neck. He falls to his knees and Luna takes her blood stained teeth out of the pirate.

Chris falls unconscious as Luna and I ran to Cassie's tent and walk in where Robbie was trying to help Cassie. Felix, Punzie, Henry and Lilly were already in there.

"Luckily Cassie is immortal thanks to his powers." Luna says, trying to heal Cassie.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Cassie discovered his powers at such a young age. If someone discovers their powers earlier than 3. Their powers will powers will make them immortal to protect them until they turn 5, where they can protect themselves and their powers will be strong enough." Luna explained.

"How do you know?" I ask.

"Take it from a girl who knows from experience." Luna chuckled, going back to Cassie.

"Ugh it's not working." She groans.

"Here. Let me try." I say trying to heal Cassie, but failing.

"Can I try?" We turn to face Lilly.

"How would you help?" I ask.

"I have a little healing trick." She says. Robbie gets up from the bed and we all move out of the way. Lilly sits down next to Cassie and waves her hand over his neck. Cassie's wound heals almost instantly.

"How did you do that?" Felix asked.

"Let's just say that mom didn't tell you somethings." Lilly says.

"Like." Felix starts.

"Like how mom and I both have powers." Felix just looks at his sister and storms out of the tent as we all watch him go.

Felix's P.O.V.

"Felix wait." Lilly calls. I sit at the fire pit, looking at the dirt. Lilly comes and sits next to me.

"Look-."

"She was dieing, when she could have lived." I look down.

"She was just trying to protect us."

"So she chose death over family." I say.

"No. She was trying to keep us safe. There were people who were hunting us. If mom had used her powers, we all would have died. So she sacrificed herself to protect our family" Lilly said.

"But the whole time you were here, you never told me."

"I tried to fit in, forget my powers. Forget I even had powers. Robbie and Luna were going to help me make a forgetting potion."

"You wanted to forget about your powers?" I look at her.

"Yeah." Lilly sighs.

"Why would you want to forget about a special gift?

"You saw what happened with Cassie all those years ago. Chris almost killed him. He wanted Luna for her power of love. And he wanted Pan for his powers. I don't want to be next."

"I don't want Chris to take the one thing that I have left." I hold Lilly's hand as she smiles at me.

"I understand that you want to give up your powers. But don't. You've just saved Cassie. Imagine everything you can do if you keep them." I smile.

"Thanks." Lilly smiles.

"Thanks for helping me understand that I shouldn't give up my powers."