The author.

Luna's P.O.V.

"What does it say?" Jerome asked.

"I'm coming for you." I read.

"Let me see." Robbie takes the parchment and reads it before looking up.

"Come on, let's get this to Pan." Robbie says.

"But he's somewhere with Felix. He could be anywhere." I say.

"Then we'll wait. He needs to see this." Jerome says.

"Fine." I say. We all walk back in a weird silence. Robbie held the scroll as we reach the tent, which was a little ways from camp. We sit there, practicing our lines.

"This must be bloody important if you're here." Peter suddenly says. We turn to face him, Felix at his side.

"Now what are yo-." Robbie held out the parchment in silence, Peter's words stopping in their tracks, just like his feet. His demonic, green gaze flickered to mine, his lips forming a straight line.

He snatched the paper from Robbie's hand and opened it within a second. I watched as his eyes filled with confusion and a hint of realization.

Peter's P.O.V.

"Explain." I say, looking up.

"We just found it in the woods." Luna says.

"It's probably Chris." Felix says.

"No. I have an idea how to find who it is. Moon." I say. For her, that's a trigger word to transform into a wolf. She obeyed and I hold the paper in front of her as she picked up a sent.

"Go search." I point to the woods. Luna sniffs the ground and walks into the forest.

******
"Why are we doing this?" Robbie asked as we followed Luna.

"That parchment has the sent of whoever wrote it. And whoever wrote it, is the person threatening us." I say.

"Oh." I glance down and see that a pile of papers hung from his belt.

"What's that?" I nod to the papers.

"Oh, just the script for our next show."

"When are you 2 leaving?" I ask.

"Tomorrow. And, 3 of us actually. Jerome is coming as well."

"Andrew's brother?" I look at him.

"No, Chris's." Luna barks and I turn my head to her. She looks up a giant cliff and I knew where we were.

"Dead Man's Peek." I say.

"They must be up there." Jerome says.

"Yes. And that's where we're going." I say, raising my hand as we appear at the top.

"Now I see how this peek got it's name." Jerome looks down. Luna goes over to the wall of Dreamshade and barks.

"Over here." I say, walking over to Luna and opening the hidden cave. Luna goes in and looks around. We followed to see no one there.

Then a gush of wind comes from behind us and we turn to see a girl with pale skin and wavy long red hair. Her eyes matching her hair.

"Well well. If it isn't the famous Lost King and Queen." She smirks. Luna growls at her and I put my hand down, telling her to calm down.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Victoria." She smiles, showing her fangs, telling me she was a vampire.