Bread crumbs.

Luna's P.O.V.
Robbie and I look at each other.

"Why do you ask?" Robbie asked.

"Because we want to know." Isaac says.

"He's gone." I say.

"What happened between you two?" Asa asked.

"He beat up Robbie." I tell them.

"For what?" Isaac asked.

"Something that Peter couldn't control and that's all I wish to speak about it." I say sternly.

"Mom, why-." Asa starts.

"Enough!"

Robbie's P.O.V.
Everyone froze as Luna got up, storming out of the restaurant.

"What's going on?" Isaac asked.

"Luna's just going through some hard times with your father." I say.

"He isn't our dad. Not after what he did to mom." Isaac says.

"So you know." I say.

"Yes. We know everything." Asa says.

"We knwow wat?" Cassie asked.

"Nothing CC." Asa smiles.

"Parker, Jerome can you take the boys back? I want some time with Luna alone."

"Of course. Come on boys." Jerome stands up with the boys. I toss the keys to Parker.

"Can we get ice cream?" Asa looks at Parker.

"Why not." He smiles. They exit the restaurant and I walk out to find Luna on the steps. I walk up to her and put my arm around her waist, freeing her rest her head on my chest.

"I don't get it."

"Don't get what?"

"He's changing. Peter wouldn't normally attack someone. Especially you.."

"He's just hostile of you."

"No. He listens to me. But when he attacked you, he wouldn't listen to me."

"So you think something is wrong with him?"

"No. Someone's controling him."

Luna's P.O.V.
A year has passed since Peter and I. Nothing has changed except for Jerome  and I are now dating. I sit on my bed, typing on my computer. We also got me freed from the Dark One dagger. I'm no longer the Dark One. Gold is.

"Hey gorgeous." Jerome smiles.

"Keep moving ginger." I say, not getting up. I look to see Jerome running to me, pinning me to the bed.

"Weren't you doing something with your dad today?" I ask, struggling to get free.

"Well if I were with him I wouldn't be able to do this."Jerome smashed his lips on mine. I smile and wrap my hands around his neck as I play with his hair.

The kiss was slow until Jerome started to bite my sweet spot. I bit my tongue, trying not to moan as he does it again with more force, making me moan.

I wrap my legs around his torso as he licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I let him and I feel him smirk.

"And here we see Jerome Valeska and Luna Pan in their natural habitat, causing us to be LATE FOR SHOOTING!" Robbie says. I flip over so I was on top of Jerome, getting off and walking past Robbie.

"Turn the camera off." I say, putting my hand over his phone. Robbie laughs
with Jerome.

"Idiots." I muttered.