Gone.

Peter's P.O.V.
Jerome scrambles to his feet and looked at me with horror.

"Y-you're Pan." Jerome stutters.

"Yes. But that's beside the point. The point is we need your help." I say.

"Why would I help you?" Jerome snaps. I chuckled then nod at Luna, who turned into her wolf form, snarling at Jerome. Jerome looks at Luna and screams.

"Now, you can either come with us, or Luna can rip you to shreds." I growl.

"You aren't that cruel." Jerome scoffs.

"Oh really." I scoff back. I whistle and Moon launches at Jerome, straddling him. Jerome surprised us all by pulling out a throwing knife and jabbing Luna with it.

He gets her in her arm and Luna whimpers, getting off of Jerome
and laying down, licking her wound and crying.

"This is why we have backup." I sigh, rolling my eyes.

"Felix, Max!" I yell. Jerome trys to get up and launch at Luna but Felix held him down and Max growled at him, snapping at him.

Something I didn't remember, is that this is Jacob's territory. I saw him and Sam in their wolf forms come up to Luna and lay down with her. Being part of the pack, they treat her with respect.

The 3 wolves communicat through quiet barks and whimpers before Sam looks at me. I knew that look and looked at Luna, who layed her head on the ground, weak as she looked at me with a hurt look as Jacob nudged her.

I gave Moon the same hurt look before nodding at Sam.

"Save her."

Luna's P.O.V.
The last thing I remember is Peter giving me the same look I gave him before passing out. I wake up to the cracking of a fire and someone petting me.

"So what happened?" Renesmee asked.

"Someone stabbed her." Jacob says.

"Don't worry, she's a strong wolf." Edward says. I open my eyes to see Renesmee on my side, Jacob in front of me, and the Cullens in the back of the tipi.

"Hey big girl." Renesmee smiles. I smile weakly and wag my tail at her. My attention turns to the entrance as Peter walks in, smiling at me. I smile back at him and try to get up, but collapse back down from my bad leg.

Peter comes up to me and kneels down, petting my head.

"It's ok love, I'm here now." Peter says. I cry and look at my hurt leg to see it's bandaged in gauze.

"How long as she been asleep?" Peter asked.

"Ever since she was with you, so....this afternoon." Jacob says. I looked outside and noticed it was dark outside.

"We're going to keep her in our camp for the night, but you're welcome to stay with her tonight, if you want." Jacob tells us. Peter looked at me and I smile.

"I'd like that." Peter smiles.

"We'll leave you 2 alone." Jacob says as everyone walks out.

Peter's P.O.V.
I sit down on Luna's back and she rests her head in my lap. I hold it, petting her head.

"So?" She asked.

"Don't worry, Jerome is back at camp." I smile.

"Did you get anything out of him?"

"No, not yet. He's stubborn, just like you when you came to the island." I chuckled.

"How would you react if a person kidnapped you and brought you to a random island."  She snaps.