The new Dark One.

Peter's P.O.V.

"Luna is the new Dark One?!" I ask.

"Yes, and has been for months." Emma replied.

"Since when?" I ask.

"A few months before you came to Storybrook a few months ago." David says.

"Why didn't she tell me?" I ask again.

"Because she was afraid to tell anyone." Regina says.

"Trust me, it took a few weeks before Luna even told us." Emma scoffs.

"She used a spell to keep her hair the same color to hide the truth. Even Luna didn't want to accept that she was the Dark One." Hook says. It stay silent.

"Maybe you should go talk to her." Tommy suggested. I glare at him.

"She'll know that you know. She's waiting for you." Henry says.

"How do you know?" I scoff.

"Sibling thing." The brothers smirked.

"What am I going to do with you?" I mutter, getting up and grabbing the dagger.

The sun was slowly rising as I step outside. Colors of orange, pink and yellow fill the sky as the island wakes up. I walk to to Luna's tree house to see light from inside, telling me that Luna was awake.

As I walk inside and up to her room I see her waving her hand over her hair, making her jet black hair turn to her tree bark brown hair.

"Luna." I call gently. Her head shoots up at my sudden presence.

"Peter?"

Luna's P.O.V.

"Your family told me everything." Peter sits on the bed with me.

"So you know about me being the Dark One." I look down. 

"Yes. But how?"

"I don't know. Your dad came up to me one day and showed me the dagger. We think it might have some sort of spell on it." I explained.

"But you never told me."

"I was frightened. I was hoping to figure this out and become normal me again before you found out." I close my eyes as I feel Peter place his hand on mine. I refuse to look up but Peter hooked his finger under my chin, bringing it so I was forced to look at him.

Pan (P)
Luna (L)
Both (B)

                (P) I know we might be crazy,
                but did you hear the story?

              (L) I think I've heard it vaguely.

(P) The queen and her Lost
              King

               (L) Oh tell me more Pan,
                sounds like a fantasy.

    (B) Oh what can go so wrong
            with a queen and her Lost King?

    (P) You're living in the tiny
               town.

               (L) Oh whoa.

               (P) And I'm living on this big
               island.

              (L) Oh I've got a feeling, if you
              get to know me.