A day for surprises.

Luna's P.O.V.
We walk out of the tent where Jerome was waiting.

"Jerome." Peter says.

"Pan." Jerome shook.

"Do you have anywhere to live, besides your brother's ship?" Peter asked.

"No." He shakes his head.

"Well, Luna and I were talking and we agreed that you could join our camp."

"You mean like, become a Lost Boy?" Jerome stutters.

"Well, yes." Peter smiles.

"Yes. Thank you." He smiles."

"Tommy, Luna." James runs into camp with Serena.

"What?" I ask.

"Barbossa is requesting you at his ship." Serena says.

"Ok. Boys get to training or so help me I will kill you like you've got imagined." I threaten. The boys scramble to the training grounds and Tommy and I run after Serena and James until we get to the ocean.

"Luna, can you place a spell on the boys to breath under the water." Serena ordered. I wave my hand over the 2 boys and we all jump in the water. Serena and I got our tales and started to swim out to the ship. Tommy looked around at the scenery.

"It may be beautiful but don't get distracted. It's easy to loose yourself in Neverland's waters so stay close." I say. Tommy ignores me and keeps looking. I role my eyes.

"Brothers." I mutter.

"Luna, look." Serena points to a shadow coming our way.

"Just who I needed." I smile. The shark came to me and I point to Tommy. The shark swims over to him and cuts him off.

"Get on him. Hold his top fin." I say. Tommy does and we all swim to Barbossa's ship. We get on deck where Barbossa was waiting with his crew. Some of them had swords and guns pointed to something. I get a better look at what it was and I was shocked.

"A girl." I say at the girl tied up in a chair. Tommy's jaw dropped at the sight of her. She had brown wavy brown hair that reached below her shoulder. She was wearing a pretty top with a golden cross necklace hanging around her neck. She looked to be Tommy's age say 15.

"We found her drifting in the water. She won't talk to us. We were hoping you could get her to talk." Barbossa says.

"Ok. But wepons away." I ordered.

"Stand down men." Barbossa says. The crew does as they're told and make a path for my brother and I. We walked to her and bent down. She tried to get free from us.

"Shhh. It's ok. We're not here to hurt you. We just want to know a little about you." I say. The girl calms down when she sees that I'm not a threat.

"What's your name?" Tommy asked.

"Issabella." She breaths. But she gets riled up again as Peter lands on deck. But when Peter's eyes locked with Issabella's she calmed down and looked at Tommy and I.

"Hello Issabella." I smile.

"This is Tommy." I gesture to my brother.

"Peter is the one who scared you. And I'm Luna. Where are you from?" I ask.

"My ship got attacked. As far as I know, I'm the only surviver."

"You're a pirate to?" Tommy asked.

"Yes." Issabella nods.

"Where am I?" She asked.

"You're in Neverland." I smile.