Taming the wolf.

Luna's P.O.V.
I turn human and Jacob gets Cassie's sent. He runs into the forest and I follow him along with everyone else.

We run to the beach to see Seth, Zoey, Jack and Flee on the beach as Cassie, Anna and the twins play in the water. I walk up to Jack and smack him.

"Ow!" He yells, holding his head where I slapped him as he glares at me.

"Idiot." I snap.

"Finally someone agreea with me." Zoey rolled her eyes.

"What did I do?" Jack ask.

"You scared all of us by thinking you were a threat." I snap.

"What? We've been here with Anna and the boys all day." He says.

"Sure, you're always lieing." I say sarcastically.

"Luna, Jack is right for once, we haven't been anywhere but here." Flee says. Jacob and I look at each other.

"So, if it wasn't you who scared us, then..."

"Victoria is really after the Lost King and Queen." Felix says.

"Jwacub!" Cassie screams, getting out of the water and coming over to Jacob. Jacob layed down as Cassie hugged him. Jacob hugged him back.

"Jacob!" The twins say, running up to hug them. Jacob hugs them and gets up, looking at me.

"Boys why don't you go with Jacob, I think he has something for you." I smile. The 4 boys get up and walk away as I turn into my wolf form, laying down next to Jack as Peter sits on my back.

A few minutes later, Jacob and the kids come back.

"Mom, look what Jacob gave us!" Asa says, showing a necklace with a wooden wolf on it, like the one Chris gave to me. The boys run up to me while Jacob lagged behind, holding himself tall.

"Wow. Do you know what this symbolizes?" I ask as the boys sit in between my front 2 paws.

"No, what?" Isaac asked.

"It represents a connection throughout the pack. Each wolf in each pack has one to show they are part of a wolf pack. It's like the pack's symbol. See, Jacob's pack is a wolf." I explained.

"Cool. So, what are other pack's symbol?" Asa asked.

"Well, other packs can have a wolf paw for their symbol, or a howling wolf, or a full moon with a wolf howling at it. Anything that represents a wolf." I say.

"So, does that mean that we're part of the pack?" Isaac asked.

"Well yes and no. Yes, because Jacob gave you the necklace, and only the alfa can pick who comes, stays or dies in the pack. And no because you aren't a wolf."

"Bwut wif wyou ware pwart wof hwis cwamp, dwan were wis wyour necwesse?" Cassie asked.

"You mean this?" I show the diamond wolf necklace that Chris gave me in my mouth. I found out that Jacob wanted Chris to give it to me for some reason. Jacob turned human and sits next to Cassie.

"So, does Renesmee have one like this as well?" Isaac asked.

"No, she has a purple crystal with a paw print on it." Jacob says.

"Luna." Jacob says. I stand up as Jacob turns into his wolf form and we walk somewhere private.

"I saw Victoria. She's on the island." Jacob tells me. I look down.

"What are we gonna do? Evacuate the island?"

"No, not now." I say.

"Luna!" I look up to see Hiccup flying on Toothless. I turn and look at
him.