Trapped

At six in the morning, two identical boys snuck out of bed and down the stairs. They quickly grabbed all their books, quills, and parchment needed before looking at each other.

"Ready to test it?" One boy asked.

"Yep. Wonder who it will be, don't you Fred?" Asked the second boy.

"I sure do, George," Fred answered to his twin.

Carefully, the two boys pulled out an odd object in the shape of a circle. It was completely smooth and was a dark purple color that almost looked black. The boys exited the common room as voices could be heard coming down the stairs.

The boys crept through the halls, making their way towards the Great Hall. When they got there Fred and George stepped into the hall before placing the purple circular object in the middle of the entrance.

The twins grinned at each other before taking out their wands, "Activatio!" Both boys shouted.

The object began to glow slightly before rising into the air. It created a glowing dome for a moment before it vanished. The object and dome were still there, just invisible to everyone.

Fred and George high five each other as students started walking into the great hall. Fred and George leaned on the wall near the entrance and waited to see who the victims of there test would be.

____________

"Honestly Ronald, can't you do one essay by yourself?" Hermione Granger asked one of her best friends.

"Come on Mione," Ron begged as they turned through the entrance, "I just need your help. I don't know anything abou- Hermione?"

"Ron, where'd Hermione go?" Harry Potter asked.

"I don't know. She was with us when we walked in," Ron said turning to the entrance where he spotted Hermione, "Hermione come on!"

"I-I can't," Hermione said.

Harry and Ron exchanges looks before running over to her.

"What do you mean 'You can't?" Harry asked.

"I mean, I can't leave the entrance, look," Hermione said as she walked forward and was stopped by an invisible force. She then walked the other direction and found she couldn't leave either.

"What the bloody hell?" Ron exclaimed, gaining looks from half the hall.

"Hey Mudblood, keep walking you're blocking the entrance," A voice said.

"Malfoy," Hermione grumbled, "Well sorry to dissapoint but I can't leave."

"You can't leave?" Malfoy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No, I can't," Hermione said and leaned on the invisible barrier, "See?"

"What are you doing, just walk forward," Malfoy said as he walked forward but he to was stopped by an invisible force, "What the hell?"

"See," Hermione said rolling her eyes.

"Hermione, why can't you leave?" Ron asked.

"I don't know Ron, you come up with something. Can you or Harry cross through?" Hermione asked.

Harry put his arm out and it went through the barrier. He then stepped in and stepped back out.