13. Camp "Dysfunctional Vampires And Weird Men"

-----------

-----------

Banners - Start A Riot

"If your world falls apart
I'd start a riot..."

PROFESSOR SHANE WAS STANDING ON A BEACH, LOOKING AT THE ISLAND. He looked back at others, who were unloading from the boats on the shore. It was an early morning as Holden, Shane, Damon, Stefan, Elena, Bonnie, Rebekah and Jeremy were all there. "Congratulations," Shane told himself. "We made it."

Damon was sharpening a knife as he glanced up to see Holden talking to his phone while they still had connection. He was talking with Izzie, who stayed behind for obvious reasons. And for the first time Damon agreed to keep her home.

After a short talk Holden hung up his phone before approaching Damon. "Need any help?" he asked dully. Damon knew Izzie and Holden were still in a fight and most of it had to do with him.

"You can help Elena unpack," he smirked but Holden only mused at that. "What?"

Holden was still a little not over the fact that he helped Elena kill Kol. He was surprised Stefan even took Rebekah with them. The two brothers watched Elena and Rebekah continuously bicker before Elena tried to stake Rebekah, to which she failed. "Oh, I know that look," Damon commented so Holden turned to face him in confusion. "You're not satisfied with how things turned out."

The Middle Salvatore just shook his head as they watched Elena march away. Damon smirked. "I can't believe Rebekah wants to be human," he commented as Holden laughed at that.

Rebekah could hear them but she didn't turn around to show them that she can hear. "I can't imagine her without fangs," Damon added then as the two stood next to each other.

"I never heard you talk about the cure," Holden said turning to meet Damon's dull eyes. "Will you take it?"

"Will you?" Damon asked back calmly as Elena glanced at Holden discretely.

Holden only smiled at Damon bitterly as he grabbed a backpack. They started heading towards the woods, not knowing that this journey would end in another tragedy.

THE GROUP WERE HIKING THROUGH THE ISLAND, ALL LOOKING AROUND THE BEAUTY OF IT. Holden and Damon were both in the front, leading the group.

Shane got his phone out but it only beeped like it had no service. "Satellite phone lost its signal," he announced calmly.

Damon groaned lowly as he looked around while walking. "Well, that's a good sign."

Elena was walking in front of Stefan and Rebekah as she looked around. "Is anyone else a little creeped out?" she questioned, setting off blondie like a clock.