13. The Dinner

-----------

-----------

Imagine Dragons - Believer

"First things first
I'mma say all the words inside my head
I'm fired up and tired of the way the things have been."

DAMON UNDAGGERED ELIJAH AND KLAUS TOOK THE REST OF HIS FAMILY COFFINS, EXPECT ONE. So that was why the next day Abby Bennett, Holden, Stefan and Bonnie were all walking through the Old Lockwood Cellar cave. "Slow down!" Abby hissed causing everyone to stop and turn around.

"Keep up," Stefan told her angrily. "We don't have much time."

"Sorry Stefan, but I didn't have a choice," Bonnie apologized for telling Klaus about those coffins whereabouts.

"It was a choice, Bonnie, and you made it," Holden mused causing Stefan and Bonnie to look at him in surprise for his cold tone. "You decided to tell Klaus where his family is and he took them. Good for us, not all of them."

Holden then motioned inside as a single coffin was lying there. The Bennett witches took a peak at it before looking back at the brothers. "That's the one that's sealed?" Abby questioned curiously and Holden nodded his head.

"Yep. Fortunately it seems to be the one he cares about most," Stefan commented as he ignored Holden as possible.

Holden saw how Stefan tried to ignore him, believe that he wasn't there, and that drove the Middle Salvatore nuts. "Aren't you coming inside?" Abby asked the brothers as the two stood at the entrance of the cave.

"Vampires can't get in," Holden told the woman as she frowned slightly. "Damon just compelled a few fun gardeners to do the job."

Abby then shook her head so Holden raised his eyebrow up with a questioning manner. "This is a bad idea," the woman mused so Stefan rolled his eyes slightly.

"Look, if you're really the key to opening up that coffin, I think it's a pretty save bet you're on Klaus's hit list," the younger brother told her sternly as Bonnie glared at him. "So I suggest you hideout here and figure out a way to open up that damn thing."

The Bennett woman narrowed her eyes. She told them already that she wasn't able to do that. "I told you, I don't have any powers."

"And I don't believe you," Stefan told her angrily. "But time's ticking. Won't be long before Klaus calls his hybrids to find that coffin and kill all of us. So dig deep, Abby Bennett. Scrape out whatever magic you have left."