12. To The Countryside

-----------

-----------

James Vincent McMorrow - Wicked Game

"My world was on fire, and no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do."

BONNIE AND ELENA WERE STANDING IN FRONT OF THE COFFINS. The Gilbert girl stared at them before focusing on her best friend. "I've been having these dreams for days now," Bonnie explained to Elena. "It's like the witches are trying to send me a message."

"I just can't believe that you guys kept this from me this whole time," Elena mused, thinking about Holden keeping secrets from her. Elena hated being in the dark while everyone were trying to save her life and loose theirs for her.

"Stefan thought, if you knew where the coffins were, Klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you," Bonnie told her with a guilty looking face.

The Gilbert doppelgänger nodded her head before looking down at the coffins. "So, these are the rest of his family?"

"Yeah," Bonnie said calmly. "Elijah and two others. This one..." she pointed to another coffin, which wouldn't open. "Is the one we can't open. We don't know who is in it, or whats in it, only that I think my dream's telling me it'll help us kill Klaus."

Then Stefan and Holden both walked in. They noticed Elena standing there so both of their faces turned upside down. "What the hell are you doing?" Stefan asked, getting angry.

Elena's look went from Stefan to Holden, who glanced back at her. She sighed before crossing her arms over her chest. "I needed her to know about the coffins," Bonnie defended herself with a stern look on her face.

She wasn't gonna play when it came to Stefan. "And I needed you to keep her out of it, Bonnie," Stefan snapped back.

Elena had enough of their bickering. "So what are you gonna do, Stefan?" she asked angrily. "Are you gonna kidnap me, so that I won't tell anyone?"

"Don't tempt me, Elena," Stefan said so Holden rolled his eyes.

"Okay, enough," he raised his voice so everyone closed their mouths from speaking.

Bonnie sighed deeply. "I think I know, who can open the coffin, Holden," she said looking at the brothers. "And I need Elena to help me find her."

"Find who?" Stefan asked in confusion. "What are you talking about?"

Bonnie pursed her lips, actually hesitating to answer. "I couldn't place her face at first," she mused taking a photo out of her pocket. She handed it to Elena. "Then I realized..."