21. Panic

-----------

-----------

Kaleo - Way Down We Go

"Father tell me, we get what we deserve
Oh we get what we deserve
And way down we go
Way down we go."

THEIR STEPS WERE QUICK AS THEY HELD FURY ON THEIR FACES. Bonnie looked scared when Damon gripped onto her arm and made her stand in between him and Holden while the latter rang the doorbell.

Stefan answered the door and saw Damon, Holden and Bonnie with a huge bite mark on her neck which blood was still dripping from. The youngest brother looked down at it before Damon stared at Stefan. "We have a problem."

Pushing Bonnie inside they all walked in before heading to the kitchen. Stefan immediately brought Bonnie a towel for her neck wound as she pressed it on before hissing. "What do you mean he turned?" Stefan snapped to his older siblings, who weren't able to make Alaric stay human. "I thought you two were staying guard!"

"Don't blame us," Damon argued back before pointing a finger at Bonnie, who still held a confused and scared face. "Blame Bonnie the blood bank. She fed him."

"I had no idea what was happening. Okay, the witches led me there," she defended her case and now Ric was evil again, ready to kill all of them. "They wanted him to feed so he turned."

Stefan sighed as he glanced at Holden. "So, where's the stake?"

Damon piped in. "Oh, you mean the white oak stake? The one that can kill an Original and wipe out an entire line of vampires?" he asked before pointing the words at Bonnie while glaring. "We don't know."

"If you are so upset with me, you shouldn't have let Holden feed me his blood to save my life!" Bonnie raised her voice so Stefan shushed her because Elena and Jeremy were upstairs. He didn't want them to worry.

"Well, that wasn't Damon's call, Bonnie," Holden commented before looking up in frustration. "He does stupid things."

"Like what?" Damon questioned as they were all on verge to fight each other. Damon - Bonnie, Bonnie - Damon, Holden - Damon and so on. "Like letting my friend die with dignity when I should have just killed him."

Doors opened and Izzie walked in so everyone looked at her. "Got your call," she showed them her phone. Holden furrowed his eyebrows as Izzie pointed the phone call not to Damon surprisingly but to Stefan, who nodded.

"Why would you call Izzie?" Holden asked as Izzie noticed their faces and Bonnie, still wearing 20's dance clothes.

"Elena just wanted to see her..." Stefan shrugged as that made Holden even more confused. "Alright, back to the plan. So how do we kill Alaric?"