3. Dearest Stefan

-----------

-----------

Little Mix - Secret Love Song

"It's obvious you're meant for me
Every peace of you, it just fits perfectly
Every second, every thought, I'm in so deep
But I'll never show it on my face."

"HOLDIE, HOLDIE, COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!" Damon sang as he saw that his brother wasn't in his room. The oldest Salvatore then heard noise in the kitchen and left Holden's room before seeing him where he heard the noise.

Holden groaned when he saw Damon. He tried to avoid his older brother, because he knew Damon had something in mind. "Quit avoiding me," Damon snapped so Holden smiled bitterly as he stopped in his tracks. "I am not here to ask for you to come and feed with me. We have bigger things to do."

"Oh wow, what's more important to you than feeding?" Holden questioned jokingly as Damon glanced at him with dullness on his face. "Fine. What do you want?"

"Katherine called," Damon mused so Holden raised his eyebrow. "She knows where Klaus and Stefan are."

Damon saw how Holden didn't react to he just sighed lowly. "Well, do you wanna know where?" he asked with an eye roll. Holden just nodded his head. "Two clues: Oprah and well... Stefan in the 20's."

"What are they doing In Chicago?" Holden asked in confusion as Damon leaned on the kitchen counter before shrugging his shoulders.

"How am I supposed to know?" Damon let out a laugh before narrowing his eyes. "I think I want to head there. What do say? Wanna join?"

"Did you tell Elena? I thought we agreed to tell her everything from now on?" Holden asked as he looked at Damon before the two left the kitchen.

"So what? It means we can't just go without her?" Damon asked honestly and Holden stopped before glaring at him.

"Stefan is her boyfriend. Well, I guess," Holden commented with a small grimace. "If someone is able to get him to go home, it's her."

Damon then nodded his head, kind of agreeing. "At least, Stefan is truly gone and he doesn't need saving," Damon trailed off, wanting it to be not the case.

Holden just shrugged his shoulders. "If we don't try anything, we will never know, will we?" he asked calmly. "I'll get the car ready, you go and tell Elena."

"Me? I thought you'd be super happy to see Elena in the morning," Damon teased with a smirk as Holden just pushed him out of the door.