15. Taking On An Original

-----------

-----------

SYML - Where's My Love?

"If you bled, I'll bleed the same
If you're scared, I'm on my way."

IZZIE GLANCED AT A NERVOUS LOOKING DAMON AS THEY BOTH WERE IN THE PARLOR OF THE SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE. Damon glanced at the clock and it was showing 10am so he stood up. "That's it. I'm getting them to show themselves," he sneered but Izzie stood up and blocked his way.

"No! Let them have it..." she trailed off, even though she hated that fact.

Damon scoffed loudly before glancing down at the female human. "The last thing we needed was Holden getting cozy with the crazy Blondie original! I'm stopping this now."

Inside Holden's room, the Middle Salvatore opened his eyes slowly to see Rebekah sleeping besides him. He looked up at the ceiling before letting out a sigh, his mind still circling around everything. How mad he was at a certain Gilbert girl, and how Izzie was still in Mystic Falls, close to Damon, the brother he thought would kill her.

Rebekah then suddenly snapped her eyes open as she glanced at Holden lying in his bed. Their eyes met and she raised her eyebrow before looking at his bare chest and remembering the hot night they shared. "Oh God," she trailed off while looking at the clock.

Rebekah quickly got out of bed leaving Holden to sigh in disappointment and lay on his back. "You ripped my dress, you caveman!" she exclaimed angrily while picking up what was left of it.

"Yeah, and you ripped my bedsheets," he smirked so Rebekah glanced at him before smiling at him.

The blonde had interest in Holden, because he was the brother she knew the least, even though they shared a bed. "So... I suppose we don't make a huge deal out of this," she commented calmly and narrowed her eyes at Holden. "Besides... I believe you'll call me soon."

Holden then got out of bed as he approached Rebekah. She raised her intrigued eyes at him as Holden winked at her. "What makes you so sure?" he questioned curiously so Rebekah rolled her eyes, then grabbed the back of his neck as they kissed.

A knock echoed as Damon exchanged yet another glance with Izzie and then Elena walked in. "Hey," the girl smiled towards Izzie, who just crossed her arms over her chest and looked away.

Elena knew Izzie knew about the conversation with Holden that she had and glanced at Damon. "Is Holden here by any chance?" she questioned him so Damon smirked bitterly.