4. Too Much Fun

-----------

-----------

Zak Abel - Flow

"And tonight we walk the tight rope
Honey I can't take it no more
It's striking my composure
Come a little closer
Just before I let you go."

HOLDEN WATCHED DAMON AND IZZIE PACK THINGS INTO DAMON'S CAR. He was annoyed at how the two wanted to go with Elena and Bonnie to Whitmore College so Holden could teach Elena how to feed properly. He knew something bad might've happened to the two.

Izzie could feel someone staring at her and shook her head from the shivers. Damon glanced at her then behind her to see Holden with his arms crossed over his chest. "Angry guardian," he whispered in annoyance so Izzie turned around to see Holden.

"Instead of standing there, you could help us," Izzie told him with a shrug so Holden obeyed and helped with things.

"What did Stefan say about you going with Elena?" Damon questioned Holden curiously as Holden cleared his throat and smirked.

"Elena's telling him," he mused so the female and the reckless Salvatore exchanged a look before nodding their heads. "What I don't understand is why are you two going too?"

Damon smirked at Holden. "Don't worry, we're gonna lay low. Elena will be all yours," he commented as Izzie rolled her eyes.

"You know, I really felt better when you were back in Atlanta," Holden told Izzie, starting yet another discussion about her safety. Especially when she was already mistaken as a vampire.

Damon turned to Holden, getting pissed at how much he brought it up. "That makes you the only one," Damon said calmly and Izzie looked at him with a small smile. "Shall we go and pick up witchy before stopping at Elena's?"

Holden just sighed and nodded his head as the three got into Damon's car and started their journey.

AFTER AN HOUR OF DRIVING WITH UNUSUALLY NICE CHAT, THE FIVE PEOPLE FINALLY REACHED WHITMORE. Damon's car pulled up to the front of the school and they all got out of the car. Elena looked around, quite stunned before focusing on the witch, who lost her powers. "Are you sure that you're okay with this?" Elena asked cautiously as Holden shot Bonnie a look, waiting for the witches reaction.

Bonnie just glanced at her best friend. "If I could spell you out of wanting blood, I would, but I can't, so better you learn this now than at freshmen orientation," she commented but that didn't make Elena feel better.