11. Don't You Cry

-----------

-----------

Robert Pattinson - Let Me Sign

"She said 'Walk on over yeah to the bit of shade,
I will wrap you in my arms and you'll know you've been saved'
Let me sign, let me sign, can't fight the devil so just let me sign."

BESIDES ALL THE PROBLEMS THEY HELD, HOLDEN WAS HAPPY. He was smiling the whole morning, the kiss with Elena forever stuck in his head.

He walked outside of his room while smirking when he found Stefan standing at the entrance of Damon's room. "Good morning, brother," Holden patted Stefan's shoulder as the youngest brother looked at him in confusion.

Damon walked out of the shower to see that and knew why Holden was so happy. "Good morning," the reckless brother smirked to Holden, who just rolled his eyes.

"You're both late," Stefan snapped lowly. "We were supposed to meet Bonnie at the witch house in ten minutes."

"Relax, brother," Damon smirked widely as he glanced at Holden's matching face. "You don't want your hair to fall out."

"Oh, we definitely don't want that," Holden laughed as they both annoyed Stefan.

Stefan clenched his jaw. He wasn't used to such teasing of both of them since they mostly annoyed Damon. "Would you hurry up? We have work to do. You know, Klaus isn't gonna spontaneously self-destruct," he mused then turned to Holden. "Why are you all chipper?"

"Why not?" Holden questioned, shooting Damon a look to shut his mouth. He wasn't ready to tell Stefan that he kissed his ex-girlfriend, and to be honest didn't want to hurt Stefan, who seemed to doesn't care. "Hurry up, Damon!"

"Be with you in a minute," Damon nodded as he walked back into the bathroom to dress up for the day.

After that, the Salvatore boys were all walking up to the witch house, where they were supposed to meet Bonnie. "None of you told Elena about the coffins, right?"

"No, I said I wouldn't," Damon snapped as Holden kept quiet. He did tell Elena something about the coffins.

"Holden?" Stefan asked but Holden didn't answer as they all stopped after hearing sounds. "What?"

Inside, Bonnie was walking slowly to the staircase, because she heard a noise. She saw no one and turned to walk back before finding Holden there. He put his finger to his lips to quiet her and listened intently.