10. Izzie

----------

-----------

-----------

Paramore - Hard Times

"Hard times gonna make you wonder why you even try
Hard times gonna take you down and laugh when you cry."

1941:

THERE WAS MUSIC PLAYING LOUDLY IN A BAR AS A WOMAN WALKED IN. She took her hat off, revealing beautifully done hair. Her heels clicked loudly as she approached the bar to see a man working there. "Good evening, Miss Roza," he smiled charmingly so Roza nodded her head and placed her hat on the counter, a little confused as to why he knew her.

"You must be Tom?" she commented before noticing a blood stain on Tom's white collar. "Wine stain?"

Roza didn't know about vampires at that time so she just questioned Tom. Tom looked down at the stain before wiping it off, leaving a bigger red mark. "Excuse me," he smiled slightly before walking behind the bar. Roza sighed before taking a seat and noticing two men take out a beaten looking man out.

She widened her eyes before coming face to face with one of them. He just quickened his pace and left with the other two. Tom came back and she looked back at him. "What was the meaning of this?" she asked fearfully and then Holden walked out of the same door, his knuckles bloody. He stared leaving the bar.

Roza noticed him and raised her eyebrow. "Excuse me!" she shouted so Tom widened his eyes frantically before trying to grab her arm to stop her from talking to Holden.

Holden stopped in his tracks as he put his hat on his head. "Who do you think you are?!" Roza raised her voice and he smirked to himself before turning around to face her. Roza was dressed in black from head to toe and she seemed like she just came back from a funeral.

"Tom, who is this lovely lady?" Holden questioned curiously before approaching her and kissing her hand. Roza noticed that his bloody knuckles had disappeared so she yanked her hand to herself. "I never saw you here before."

Roza was speechless as she stared at the green eyed man. Confusion consumed her before Holden smiled. "Tom, if my brothers decide to come, tell them that I have a guest."

Tom scoffed at that. "You do realize, they never came nor they will come," he commented so Holden smiled dully so Roza just glanced from one to another.

"This is your bar?" Roza asked Holden, who sighed before nodding his head proudly. "What happened to the last owner? Tom?"