I hope you have a better idea.

Peter's P.O.V.
When the leader said that, my blood boiled. He was not going to take my sons away from me. Not after I just got them back.

"No!" I snap.

Luna noticed I was about to lash out because she put a hand on my shoulder, knowing her touch always calms me down.

"What Peter means to say is that he doesn't want to be separated from them after what he's been though. And if he doesn't have a reason to send them with you, he won't do it."

"Well, that's where you come in." A blonde next to the brunette says.

"Astride, what are you saying?" Luna asked.

"We know Pan won't let us bring Cassie and his brothers to the edge with us because he doesn't trust us, so we were wondering if you would come with us because you trust us. And Pan knows that whoever you trust, he can trust to." The first brunett says.

Tommy suddenly bursts in the tent.

"Guys we have trouble. It's Barbossa." He says.

Luna's P.O.V.

"I'll get back to you on that." I say. We all get up and go out of the tent to see Lost Boys standing still, some with their wepons ready. Seth held Anna prospectively. As Felix and Parker, who was now in camp, hid Cassie and the twins.

Barbossa was at the border of camp with his pirates behind him.

Tommy came closer to me, clearly afraid of his old captain. I put my hand on his back to comfort him.

"Barbossa, why are you here?" James snapped. Serena and I looked at each other, nodding that we knew what to do if something goes wrong.

"I came back for my cabin boy of course." I get in front of Tommy and hiss, baring my fangs. Everyone looked at me shocked, especially Peter.

"Stay away from my son." Someone snapped. Hook and the heroes come up to me and Tommy, Henry running up to Emma.

"That's my backup." I smirked to Tommy.

"He is mine and mine only." Barbossa snaps.

"He doesn't belong to you. Your can't have him anymore!" I snap, flaring my wings.

"Oh but that would be breaking the deal. " Barbossa smiles.

"Now hold up now mate." We all turn our heads to see a pirates with deadlocks and beads in his hair, wearing a captain hat with a dirty looking face.

A blonde with her hair pulled back in a bun and a pirate hat and a long black coat like my dads was with him along with a man at her side with black hair who looked like the first pirate, dirty and looked like he hasn't showered in years. They had about 50 pirates behind them, probably the crew.

I recognized them from Pirates Of The Caribbea franchise because Robbie played the cabin boy in the 4th movie.

Legolas looked at the man in shocked.

"My backup." Tommy smirked, knowing that he won.

"Glad you could come." Tommy smiled.

"Glad to make it mate." The first pirate says.

"Everyone, may I introduce Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth Swan, and William Turner." Tommy says.

"Will." Legolas smiles to the pirate with Elizabeth.

Will turns his head to Legolas.

"Legolas." He smiled. They go up and hug each other and everyone looks at them.