Rescuing.

Robbie's P.O.V.
Andrew and I went back upstairs and had dinner. All of a sudden, Max, who was laying down by me feet, shot up. I look at him as he bolts down the stairs. Max has this 6th sense of when there is danger even when he's not close to the scene.
Everyone looks at Max and I ran after him, followed by everyone else. We reach the pool roon right as Max ran into the water, swimming out to the deep end and pulling Luna out of the water. I rushed into the pool with Parker, the water coming up to our knees as Max brought Luna to me by her shirt. Max is territorial of Luna so Parker would hold him back. Luna looks like she was unconscious with her eyes closed and her being unresponsive. Max came up to me and I picked Luna up in my arms and brought her over to a chair as Max tried to follow. Parker held him back as he jumped to get free of Parker's grasp. Luna started coughing up water and her eyes flutter open to look at me.

"Luna." I gasped.

"Hey Robbie." She coughed, trying to catch her breath. "What happened?" She asked, looking around. 

"Well, Andrew and I went back up to eat." I started to explain. And that's when Max started running down here. We followed to see him carrying you out of the water." Parker lets go of Max and he runs to Luna, making sure Luna was okay. "This big boy saved your life." I smile as Luna falls down with Max on top of her, licking her.

"Max." Luna laughed, blocking her face with her hands from Max. I get him off of Luna as she gets up.

"Mom, someone is at the door." Isaac called from upstairs.

"Who is it?" Luna asked.

"I don't know, but they're looking for you."

Luna's P.O.V.
Robbie and the rest of us all walk upstairs and I go over to the door to see someone in a blue hoodie.

"Hey Jack." I greet.

"Hey Luna." I look back at my friends before walking out of the door and closing ut behind me. Robbie doesn't like Jack because of reasons he won't tell me.

"What-what are you doing here?" I ask.

"Okay, so are Cassie and the twins around?" He asked but I give him a questionable look.

"Why?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him slightly.

"I know it's his birthday tomorrow and I want to show all of you guys something."

"I'll go get them." I say. I go back in the house and find Cassie and the twins.

"Hey boys, Jack is here and he wants to show you something." I say.

"Rwelly?" Cassie squeals.

"Luna, Jack is here?" Robbie asked, coming up to me.

"Yes, is that a problem?" I ask, picking Cassie up in my arms.

"You know I don't like him."

"Yeah, but he's here for Cassie." I smile.

"In fact, he wants all of us to come." I smirked. Soon, everyone was ready and we go outside to Jack.

Robbie glared at Jack and I rolled my eyes.

"Jwack!" Cassie says. Jack, the twins and Cassie always were really good friends. Jack was always good with the boys.

"Hey Cassie." He smiles.

"Where ware we gwoing?"

"It's a surprise." Jack smirked, starting to walk. We all followed him into the woods until we stopped in a big clearing.

"Where's thwe swurprise?" Cassie asked.

"Look up." Jack says. We all look up to see the stars. But suddenly, a shadow flew across the sky right above our heads. It swoops down to the trees and we soon here a growling from the left.