Down in the underworld.

Peter's P.O.V.
I smile, watching as Luna falls asleep on the couch, a book under her arm. A beam of moonlight shines through the glass windows, the only source of light in the living room.

A gentle breeze makes its way into the house through one of the open windows, blowing the hair out of Luna's face.

She scrunches up her nose as the cold air hits her. Yawning, Luna curls into a fetal position, holding the book closer to her.

The sound of shuffling nearby causing me to look across the room and I spot Cassie standing by the staircase, dressed in a light blue onesie.

"Mwommy?" He calls out, rubbing his eyes with his little fists. My heart breaks at the sight of my little boy. He hasn't aged in the past 2 years because of the curse I put on Storybrook all those years ago.

He doesn't remember me either, meaning the only father figure in his life is Robbie. The one thing that I love that hasn't changed about my prince is the innocence in his eyes.

His childish spirit hasn't been broken down by the evils of the world yet, which is a relief.

I can't believe I've missed two years of his childhood and my absence went unnoticed through those painful years. Those thoughts hit me like a blow to the chest.

Shaking my head, I watch as Cassie makes his way over to the couch where Luna's sleeping form lies.

"Mwommy?" Luna remains unresponsive, clearly exhausted from acting today. I glance at the clock hanging on the wall, the time displayed is one in the morning.

Cassie slowly makes his way back to his room before coming back down the stairs with a blanket in his little hands.

My heart melts as Cassie throws the blanket over Luna, making sure she stays warm. The toddler pecks her on the cheek.

"Gwoodniwght mwommy." I don't realize that I'm crying until Malcolm places his hand on my shoulder. Since both of our spirits are connected to each other, when I died, I dragged Malcolm down to the underworld with me.

He looked at me with a concerned look
on his face.

"Don't worry. You'll find a way back to her."

"How? She doesn't even remember me. I'm a memory she'll never remember." I look down.

"If fate chose you two to be soulmates, then you two will always be together, even if it isn't physically."

Luna's P.O.V.
Stirring softly in my sleep, I pulled the blanket closer to me, smiling to myself as I slept. "Wake up love." Someone whispered in my hair. I open my eyes to see Robbie sitting next to me on the couch. I groaned and sit up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"What time is it?" I yawned, still half asleep.

"Nine." He explained calmly as I looked over at him with a glare.

"What have I told you about waking me up before 11?" I huffed, now wanting to go back to sleep.

"Well, my bad for wanting to spend more time with my girlfriend." Robbie pecks me on the lips.
"Breakfast is ready. Andrew made pancakes." He says and I perk up at the mention of food.

"Mmm, I love when he makes pancakes." I smile. I get up with Robbie and head over to the kitchen where Andrew was making pancakes and the twins and Cassie at the table, fighting over something.

"Gwive it bwack Wasa." Cassie whined to his brothers.

"I don't have it, Cassie." He smiled, trying to hide a smirk.