Imagine: When/Where he teases you

Luke: when he comes back from his morning jog, sweat making his skin shine and his chest rise and fall quickly with labored breath. When he knows he has your attention, he'll slowly pull his shirt up and over his head, making his glorious abs and biceps flex with the movement. Whether he does this on purpose or not, it always has an effect on you. He'll walk around shirtless until you're squirming in place. Finally you give into yourself, marching over to wear he's smirking at you at his place leaning against the door frame and press your hand against his stomach and your lips to his. He'll pull back soon enough, causing you to sigh in frustration. A shower is needed, he'll say. He'll walk to the bathroom with your eyes on his back, but before reaching the door he'll always ask if you'd like to join him.

Michael: in the worst places. Dinner, before a show, at work, honestly, he couldn't pick a worst time. It'll start off casual with his hand on your knee while your attention is on someone else. When he realizes that hadn't gotten your attention, his thumb will press circles into your skin until you give him the look that says stop. A subtle smirk will light up his face and you glare before turning your attention back to the company across the table. His fingers will trace patterns up your leg before they're close, so, so, close to your womanly area and a place in your head is wishing he'd actually go there. But then the food, or it'll be time to perform, or your boss will call you, and he'll remove his hand and leave you warm and tingly and frustrated.

Calum: when guys are around. He'll turn alpha male or overprotective but only to show off that you're his and theres really nothing you can do about it because he knows you love him back. So he'll run up to you whenever he knows the guys will be watching and press a heated kiss to your neck, occasionally whispering something not to innocent into your ear. Then he'll be prancing away because someone called his name and your glaring at his back. He'll do this a couple of times throughout the day, fingers "slipping" onto areas they shouldn't be which gets a slap from you. But then he'll laugh his adorable, loud laugh you love so much and you can't even be mad at him because that glint in his dark brown eyes tells you that you'll get what you deserve later.

Ashton: right before sex. When you think you can't wait any longer, he'll press more kisses down your torso, missing the places you need his lips the most. When groans fall out of your lips, his fingers will slide against your skin, pushing into places that make your breath catch in your throat. Even when you bring yourself to beg for him, his lips will hush yours, his hands running against the inside of your thigh until you're about to burst and his name is tumbling from your lips. He'll ask if you really, really want it, and you nod frantically, causing him to chuckle. His teasing is torture, but when he finally gives it to you, it's most definitely worth all the teasing.

Credits to tumblr :)