Imagine: Little Girl (Ashton - Dirty)

"You don't want to go out tonight?" You asked, trying to hide the disappointment in your voice.

"It's not that I don't want to... I'd just much rather have a quite night with you instead! C'mon, doesn't it sound nice not having to get all dressed up? You can just come over in your sweats and we can cuddle and watch a movie and be piggies and eat all my food. Doesn't that sound much more fun?" Ashton asked you, his voice taking the tone of an excited six year old.

You sighed, thinking to yourself that you and Ashton's ideas of fun were more different than you thought. He was pretty much your polar opposite, enjoying life inside of the flow, like staying home rather than going to parties, or choosing comfy sweats over a nice pair of pants. You loved living in the spotlight, going out at night and always looking your best. You weren't really sure what had attracted you to Ashton in the first place, you usually stuck to guys who liked the attention as much as you did.

But maybe that's why you did choose him. You were the one living in the flow, you realized, dating the same type and going to the same parties and hanging with the same crowd. You stepped out of your comfort zone and decided to get to know the quiet boy who sat in the middle of your algebra two class, and you quickly came to realize you actually liked him. A lot. And you didn't want to change him, you didn't want him becoming like all the other guys that tried and gave up on you too quickly for you to care about. But he was changing you, you could see, because now the idea of going to his house for the night seemed a lot more fun than a dumb house party.

"Yeah, it does," You told him, hanging back up the dress you had been planning to wear. You took down your hair that you had piled strategically onto your head, rubbing your fingers over your scalp. "Have some popcorn ready, I'll be over in fifteen minutes."

"Alright, see you soon," He said, and you could almost hear the smile in his voice.

"See you." You told him. You looked in the mirror at yourself, all of the confidence and planning you had for tonight slowly fizzing out of you. Truthfully, you had wanted to take Ashton out to get him a little buzzed. You didn't think he'd try anything on you completely sober, so you just wanted to give him a little alcoholic nudge. But now, seeing as you were going to be watching movies all night, you knew nothing would happen between you two. And tonight you really, really wanted something to happen.

You arrived at his house at the time you'd told him, parking your car on the street and going up to knock on the door. It swung open, revealing his smiling face that was lit dimly. You peered past him to see the whole house was barely lit.

"Hi," He greeted you, reaching forward and gripping your arm lightly. He tugged you towards him clumsily, and you couldn't help but giggle as he kissed your lips. His fingers traveled from your arms to your hips where he rested his hands. His teeth suddenly bit down on your bottom lip and you gasped.

"What are you laughing at, little girl?" He mumbled, kissing your lips once more before pulling away. He pulled you inside to the living room where you saw bowls of snacks covering almost every inch of space on the coffee table in front of the television and a pile of blankets next to the couch. He went to pull out a box of movies as you sat down. "What do you wanna watch first?"

"Well i kinda want to watch you take off your clothes, but we can stick with The Hunger Games if you want." You smirked, leaning back on the couch and crossing your arms. Ashton looked up at you shocked, standing up straight. You were about to backtrack on your words and apologize when he began pulling his t shirt over his head. Your eyes widened at the sight of his bare torso and he dragged his fingers up his stomach.

"Holy shit," You muttered, sitting up straight. He grinned down at you, his eyes twinkling with excitement at your reaction. He tugged at the waistband of his sweats, not pulling them down but bringing them low enough you could see the beginning of dark hair below his stomach. Suddenly he fell forward, pushing you down on the cushions of the couch as he nuzzled into you, all his full weight against your body.