Imagine: Love at first sight, but you're taken (Luke)

This is one of my favourite imagines ever. I almost cried reading it, it's that good ^_^

He couldn’t believe his eyes when she walked into the room.

I mean, he thought this must be a sign from heaven, an angel descending onto earth just for him. She walked like she had no idea she was the most beautiful girl he’d ever seen in his life. From her ripped skinny jeans that were cuffed at the ankles, to her curious blue eyes as she entered the room. Her cheeks immediately flushed the most perfect shade of pink he’d ever seen, and he almost stopped breathing altogether when her eyes met his.

She began to speak quietly, her smooth voice barely heard over the music in the room. “Uh, hi. I think I’m in the wrong place- I’m looking for-“

"(y/n)!" Someone bellowed, and Luke watched as his mate, Harry, began running to the girl. His world turned to slow motion as her face lit up and the green eyed lad picked her up and swung her once before setting her down and kissing her lips. Luke wanted to throw up. He wanted to poke his eyes out with needles, or have a car run over him, maybe even a bus. Anything but have to watch Harry kiss the girl he just fell in love with at first sight.

"Lads," Harry grinned, taking the girl’s hand and leading her to the group of boys crowded at the long buffet of food. "This is (y/n). Babe, you know Niall and Zayn, and this is Ashton, Calum, Michael and Luke."

"Hi everyone," She smiled shyly, but Luke couldn’t help but notice her eyes on him. But too soon, she turned around and gestured to her suitcase, still standing by the door. "Harry? Where should I put my stuff?"

"Hm? Let’s bring it to the bus. We can have some alone time in there, too." Luke turned away too late as he grabbed her hips playfully, but he also caught the quick look of disdain on her face when his hands got too close to her butt. But it quickly changed into a smile when Harry took her hand and brought her away.

"You okay, Luke?" Ashton asks, patting Luke on the back. He’s shaken out of his thoughts and nods, turning back to filling his plate with food. "You’ve been staring at the door for a whole minute now."

"Just thinking," He answered. Luke hesitated before asking his older friend quietly, "Was it just me or was she the most beautiful girl you’ve ever seen?"

"Luke," Ashton warns. Luke sighs, already annoyed by the telling off he would get. "That’s Harry’s girl. You know he would kill you if he knew you said that. Don’t get any ideas."

Luke nodded and went to sit by Michael who was sitting by himself. They ate in silence, focused on their phones as they shoveled food into their mouths. After what felt like the longest time, Harry and his girl came back, and Luke watched them enter with disgust. Two, symmetrical, red blotches flawed her long, dainty neck. She was looking at the ground as Harry brought her over to the food table and handed her a plate. She rubbed subconsciously at the base of her neck.

"Mind if we join you?" Harry asks him and Michael. Luke looks around and sure enough, their table holds the only two free chairs. Michael nods for them to sit, and the girl sits closer to Luke. "I am starved. How about you, hun? Long fight, yeah?"

"Im not that hungry," She shrugs, eyeing the pile of food Harry had insisted she got. Her eyes slowly move around the table and sees Luke’s empty plate. She looks up, her eyes meeting Luke’s. She raises her eyebrows hopefully before speaking. "Do you want some?"

Before Luke could even get a word out, Harry pulled her plate towards him. “That’s alright, I’ll just share with you. So, tell us everything going on at home. How’s school?”