Imagine: You beat him at GTA (Michael)

(A/N) Btw guys, I've never played GTA before so don't judge me if I talk about stuff that actually never happens in the game :)

The first time you watched Michael play you didn’t really understand what was going on. But that was a long time ago, practically at the beginning of your relationship. You would never have thought of yourself as a “gamer girl” ever in your life, but that all changed because if you got Michael, you got the video games.

Now, you were both on your couch; Michael shirtless and in his sweats, and you in just an old sweatshirt and some pajama pants, your hair up in a messy bun. Going at it on the new GTA. Now, Michael was kicking your ass, unfortunately, and you were getting tired of it.

"God dammit, Michael!" You shouted after he shot your tires,causing your car to spin out of control. You tossed your controller aside and crossed your arms. "I’m so done with this game."

"C’mon, don’t be a sore loser!" He exclaimed, his attention still on the game. You watched closely at what he did, stuff you didn’t pay attention to when you were playing. You saw how he maneuvered around attacks and got away with stealing things. Finally, he paused the game and looked at you. You slid up to him, running your hand up his bare chest and watched as his adam’s apple bobbed nervously.

"Rematch, Mikey?" You asked sweetly, keeping your hand on his chest. "Will you go easy on me?"

"I.. I guess." He muttered. You pecked his lips before sliding back to your side of the couch, trying to hide the smirk on your face. You were positive you would get him this time, you knew all his tricks.

Into the game, he started noticing you were catching on. You could hear the occasional “Fuck” and “God dammit” slip through his lips as you destroyed something of his. Once you destroyed half his stash of money he looked over at you in disbelief.

"(Y/N)!" He yelled. "You’re fucking kidding me! You knew how to play this whole time!" Michael dropped his controller and dived on top of you, causing you to squeal and burst into loud laughter as he began tickling your sides.

"I’m sorry!" You screamed, attempting to push him off of you. Tears welled in your eyes from laughing so hard. "I- Michael! Stop!" His fingers stopped digging into your sides and a grin lit up his face as you caught your breath.

"Admit I’m the best GTA player." He demanded, a smile still lighting up his face.

"Never!" You cried. "I totally kicked your ass just now!" Michael raised his eyebrow in warning before ticking your sides again. Your fit of laughter began again before you gave in. "Fine, fine! Michael! Okay, you’re the best at grand theft auto!" His torture subsided as you let out an airy giggle. "You’re the best.."

"You got that right." He murmured, leaning down and pressing a kiss to your lips.

Credits to whoever x