Imagine: Cuddley Boyfriends

Michael: Michael would be either a very cuddly or don't-even-get-near-me kind of boyfriend, it really depends on the day. Most of the time he's very touchy and clingy, but in a cute way. At first glance, no one would guess he'd be the kind of boy who likes to snake his arms around your waist when you're talking and press his nose to your neck just because he wants attention. Or he likes to slide his fingers between yours when you're walking down the street together. He just likes the feel of your skin, how it's soft and smooth and warm and comforting. But other days when it seems he's on his man period, he'll be silent and moody, shifting away from anyone who comes near him. He'll occasionally yell at the boys, because they always want to pester him because he's almost the dad of the group. But once he feels your reassuring touch, he'll fall back into his cuddly state, whispering his problems into your skin and you listen with him in your arms.

Calum: Calum would be very teasing on some days. He'd like to poke at you and call you funny names just so he can kiss away the pout that forms on your lips. But other times when it's a lazy day and he just can't change from his sweats or do his hair and he'll pull a beanie over his head, he just likes to use you as a pillow and lay on your lap or shoulder. And because you know how much he likes your fingers threading through his hair, you'll pull back his beanie slightly and card your hand through the loose hairs on his forehead. Calum's eyes will close and an appreciative hum will sound from deep in his throat and you sometimes can't help but gently run your finger up and down his jugular just to feel the vibrations of the noise. That would lead to him being tickled beneath his jaw, which would just lead back to the teasing, tickling, and playful kisses.

Luke: I think Luke would be sort of a quiet type of boyfriend. He'd express his feelings through soft touches and lingering kisses anywhere along your soft skin where his head his closest too. He likes singing quietly to you, so quietly it almost sounds deep and throaty. But occasionally, goofy, child like Luke comes along, with wide grins and smiling kisses. He likes tickling you just to hear your laugh because he thinks thats the most beautiful noise he's ever heard. And even though he hates the boys tickling or poking at him, he doesn't mind with you, because it makes you smile and thats his favorite thing ever.

Ashton: I feel like Ashton would be sort of a child rather than a boyfriend, but in a good way. He likes playing with you and wrapping his arms around you like a child would. He'd point to invisible boo boo's and ask you to kiss them better. But other days when he has those moments when he just breaks down, you're the one he goes to because he knows you'll just hold him and let him cry. He doesn't mind crying in front of you anymore because he knows your understanding, God, you're so understanding about everything and he just really loves you for it because the last people he opened up to didn't get it. And when he's cried out, he'll press trembling lips to your shoulder where he'd been leaning until you tilt up his chin and kiss him more. His hands will be shy and gentle, like he's never touched anyone in his life, or at least anyone like you. You're the only one who gets that he sometimes needs to be protected and cared and he feels weak about it, but he knows its true and he really, really loves you for doing it.

Credits to whoever :)