Imagine: A day at the beach (Ashton)

Ashton has the day of today so he decided to take me to the beach. No-one else is here so it’s fantastic; just the two of us. I stand at the end of the beach where the waves subtly splash over my feet. The sun is just beginning set, creating an orange and purple streak-like effect across the evening sky. The sea is turning a soft pink-blue colour and the sea breeze is just the right temperature between hot and cold. I hold my arms out to the sides and take in the fresh air and new sense of freedom.

“Enjoying the view?” Ashton’s voice whispers in my ear, as two arms slip around my waist. His chest presses up against my back and his lips press to my neck.

“It’s beautiful.” I smile, lowering my arms and leaning back into Ashton.

“Not as beautiful as you,” he smirks, leaving a trail of kisses down my neck and along my collarbone.

“Cheesy,” I grin, a slight blush taking over my face.

“Yet it still has that effect on you,” he chuckles, leaning forward and placing a kiss on my cheek.

He slides his hands around to your exposed stomach, and pushes the fabric of your open-buttoned shirt out of the way. “Wanna take a dip?”

I shake my head. “No thanks, the sea’s probably freezing by now,” I explain, and instantly regret my words when I notice Ashton smirking out of the corner of my eye.

His grip on my hips tighten before I can escape and he begins to push me towards the sea.

“No Ash, please!” I squeal, feeling the water rise up past my ankles.

He chuckles and continues to push me further in.

“Ash stop, it’s freezing!” I demand, digging my heels into the sea floor.

He stops and spins me around.

“Finally,” I sigh. I glance up to find him still smirking. “Wha-”

Before I can finish, he’s flung me over his shoulder and continuing to head further out.

“Ash! Put me down!”

“Put you down?” He asks. I can hear the grin in his voice, and I know he found the loophole in my demand. “Okay.”

“No wait. Ash-”

He lifts me off of his shoulder and drops me into the water below us. I instantly resurface and shoot to my feet. Ashton notices my expression and doubles over in laughter, clutching at his stomach with his arms.

“I’m gonna kill you Ashton!”

“You’ve gotta catch me first,” he beams, then darts off towards the beach.