Imagine: Arguments

Ashton: You stormed into the house, kicking your shoes across the room and turned down the hall to your bedroom. You could hear Ashton mumbling to himself as he slammed the front door shut, then clicking the lock.

"(Y/N)!" He yelled. You could hear his loud footsteps as he looked for you. "We need to talk, come here." You stood in your bedroom doorway, arms crossed in front of you as you stared him down. He halted in front of you, running his hand through his hair in frustration. "Do you know how much of a scene you just caused? God, the boys were only joking around and you got up and left like a drama queen! Do you know how embarrassing that is to me?"

Your jaw dropped in shock, unable to believe he was siding with them. "Are you kidding me? You're the one to say you're embarrassed? All the fucking 'jokes' were about me, Ashton. In case you didn't notice." You snapped at him.

"Why do you have to take everything so seriously? Sometimes you can be such a stuck up b-" He froze, his eyes wide as he stopped the words from leaving his mouth. You could feel a stabbing pain in your chest because you knew what he was going to say.

"I can be what? What were you going to say, Ashton? A stuck up bitch? Fine! Fine. If you're going to side with them, you can stay with them too. Get out of the house." You turned away from him, feeling your eyes sting.

Ashton reached out for you, grabbing your arm. "(Y/N), I didn't mean-"

"Get out!" You screamed, tugging yourself from his grasp and slamming the bedroom door. You listened as he took a deep sigh before walking back down the hall and out the door before you allowed yourself to break into tears.

Luke: You descended the staircase in your new dress and shoes, feeling great about yourself. It hung to your curves perfectly without being too tight, and was almost down to your knees. Your shoes were four inch pumps, and it made you slightly giddy to know you wouldn't have to be looking up at Luke tonight. You made your way to the first floor, looking around for Luke who was no where to be seen. After a minute of searching, you heard three honks from outside and discovered Luke was already waiting in the car. You rushed outside, seeing his head ducked as he texted someone on his phone.

You sighed, climbing in the car. "Finally." He muttered, pulling out from the drive way and not even glancing at your dress.

You were a little hurt, but maybe he would say something when you got to the party. But no, as soon as you got there, Luke left you to go socialize with some other up and coming stars, leaving you alone and shocked at the door. You didn't see him until dinner, but that was only because his place card was next to yours, like he had requested weeks ago. But the whole dinner Luke chatted with the boys. Ashton was the only one to compliment you on your dress. On the drive home, Luke was talking on the phone to someone he had met at the party about songwriting, and you felt on the verge of tears. once home, you rushed to your bedroom and stripped of your party dress and shoes. You undid your hair and sat on the bed until Luke walked in.

"I want you to sleep on the couch." You told him, your voice quavering.

"What? Why?" He asked in bewilderment.

"Don't even, Luke. You must have some idea of what you did. And if you don't, you have the whole night to think about it on the couch." You threw his pillow at him roughly before turning your back to him and sliding under the covers. You listened as Luke changed his clothes and softly padded out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

Michael: You sighed, watching the clock pass to another hour as Michael battled away on his new video game. You had told him the night before (after almost a whole day of him gaming) that today would be a nice day and you wanted to do something with him. Now it was nearly three in the afternoon, and he was still lounging in his pajamas on his video game.

"Michael," You said, trying to get his attention. Nothing. "Michael," You repeated louder.

"Hm?" He hummed, his attention still obviously on the game.

"Michael!" You exclaimed, frustration and anger lacing your voice.

"What?" He yelled back, taking two seconds to look over at you before facing the tv screen again. "C'mon babe, just let me finish this level then I'll get dressed."

"You've been using that excuse for the past three hours, Michael." You sighed, standing up and walking towards the gaming system.

"(Y/N)," He warned as you neared the power button. "Don't you dare." You raised an eyebrow at him, he wasted your day, so he could spare replaying a level or two. You clicked the power button and watched his eyes go wide as the tv turned to black. "You did not." He muttered.

You pointed to your bedroom. "Go get dressed, you lazy ass." Michael sat back and crossed his arms.

"No."

"Are you kidding me?" You exclaimed, throwing your hands up in the air. "All I wanted to do was spend a nice day with my boyfriend, not babysit a fucking child. Had I known you'd be like this all the time I probably wouldn't be sitting here now!" Those hurtful words were out of your mouth before you had time to comprehend them.

You watched as Michael's face transform from stubborn anger to defensiveness to sadness. His eyes fell and his bottom lip trembled. "Mikey, no I didn't mean…" You trailed off as he stood up, shuffling back to your bedroom. He closed the door softly behind him, clicking the lock. You fell onto the couch, tears falling from your eyes.

Calum: You and Calum danced around the kitchen in your pajamas, jamming out to the first One Direction album. You laughed as he spun you around, dipping you and kissing your lips. Suddenly, there was a banging on your front door, and Calum immediately let go of you, causing you to almost fall to the floor. You caught your balance in a huff as he raced to see who was there.

"The boys are here, (Y/N)!" He hissed. "Turn that shit off." You frowned at his sudden switch of behavior, but obliged and clicked off the speaker.

You heard him open the door and the boys pushed into your kitchen. "Smells good!" Ashton exclaims, leaning over the the pan of cinnamon rolls you'd baked earlier.

"Thanks," You grinned, passing out plates for the boys to serve themselves.

"She didn't make those." Calum grumbled, rolling his eyes.

"I frosted them!" You protested. He scoffed, going to take one for himself. You took one for yourself and sat down next to your boyfriend. Calum turned towards you, eyeing up and down your body before frowning.

"You should go get cleaned up." He told you. You looked down at what you were wearing, one of his t shirts and plaid pajama pants.

"She's fine, man." Ashton says, digging into his cinnamon roll. "Great frosting job, babe."

Calum's eyes narrowed at his friend when you sent him a large smile. "I just don't like my girlfriend looking like a slob in front of my mates." You looked over at him in shock before standing up, your chair knocking back loudly.

The boys went silent and watched you as you looked down at Calum, your eyes narrowed in annoyance.

"Fine." You hissed. You pushed his chair out of your way angrier before stomping upstairs, confused and annoyed at your boyfriend's sudden change of behavior.

Credits to whoever x