Imagine: His Family

Ashton: His family loved having you around, Lauren absolutely adored you and looked up to you as if you were her older sister. Harry was the sweetest kid ever and would always make you little presents whenever he knew you were coming around, and Anne Marie would love having another adult in the house while Ash was away. Lauren would come to you for all her boy troubles and Harry loved playing all the games you made up for him, it’s as if you were part of the family yourself. You would often spend time with Ashton’s family whilst he was away, but everyone inaudibly agreed it was more fun with you all together.

Calum: You and Mali-Koa were the best of friends and Calum would always get jealous that you’d spend so much time with her rather than him when you spent holidays at the Hood household. You and Joy would always cook together when you were over for dinner and Calum would joke around that he’s glad “at least someone in the relationship can cook.” You’d all waste the night together in the living room listening to his mum and sister tell embarrassing stories about Calum’s childhood while he’d bury his blushing face into your shoulder.

Luke: Spending time at Luke’s family home was always crazy, but fun. Liz loves you and claims you (along with Luke’s sister-in-laws) are the daughters she never had. Seeing as Luke’s the youngest, Ben and Jack would always try and pick fights because they knew it annoyed him when you sided with either one of his older brothers. He’d sit with you on the couch with his arm around you and one leg crossed, his foot resting on his knee as he politely tolerate the jokes his dad would make about how you were out of Luke’s league. His family loved your manners and every time you left they insisted you’d have to come stay again soon.

Michael: Whenever you spent time with the Clifford family, you and Michael would usually get quite a lot of alone time, seeing as he had no siblings to occupy your time. His parents would often leave you two to have the night to yourselves, after Karen had fussed over you all day and made sure she could go out of her way to make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable. The family get-togethers were often small and quiet but they loved having you around and you never failed to have a good time. Michael would sit with his hand resting on your thigh and when his mum & dad were getting too boring, he’d cheekily slip his hand up higher and higher.

Credits to tumblr :)