Imagine: More cuddles (Calum)

I leaned my head against the car seat, trying to release the tension on my tired neck. I looked up to see mine and Calum’s home. I didn’t want to move. I was so remarkably tired that I didn’t want to move a muscle. At that moment, I wished that Calum would step outside, open the car door and just carry me inside; but I knew that I had to walk step by step until I reached the door, unlocking it and opening the door to reveal a sleeping looking Calum laying on the couch looking at the blank tv screen with a phone in his hands. His head turned around to look in my direction. I could see a small smile appearing on his face. He placed his phone on the couch and stood up walking over to me as I took my shoes off and layed my purse on the ground. He placed his hands on my waist, bringing me closer to him.

 "Hello, babe. How was your day?" He asked looking down into my eyes. I looked down to the floor and sighed.

 "It was long and tiring." I looked up into his big brown eyes. "How was your day?"

 "Boring, and lonely" He replied pulling me to the couch. "C’mon. Let’s go relax. You look like you are in need of a good cuddle." He smiled and continued to pull me to the couch. When we reached the soft cushion, we both sat down at the same time. I lifted my feet up and layed my head in his lap looking at the black, blank tv screen. He placed his one hand on my waist and with the other one, he was gently running his fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes for a brief moment and then turned my head to look up at Calum. I looked into his brown eyes and shifted from his eyes to him lips admiring each feature along the way. He looked down at me and smiled.

 "I love this." I said to him, quietly.

 "What do you love?" Calum asked. Curiosity filling his expression.

 "I love the way it’s quiet. That it’s just you and I, listening to each others heartbeats and enjoying each second with each other. I love that we can feel comfortable just sitting together in complete and utter silence. I love that I met you." I looked directly into his eyes.

 "I love you." A smile started to form on Calum’s lips. He started to lean down and just before our lips connected, he said, "I love you too." He closed the gap between our lips and gently, passionately and sweetly kissed my lips. Leaving butterflies in my stomach, and sweet dreams that night.

Credits to tumblr :)