Imagine: I wanna make you feel...

Ashton: "…sore," He growled against your neck. "So that every step you can't take in the morning will remind you of me and how i made you scream my name. How you squirmed and writhed and begged under my touch. You hear me?" When you nodded, he let out a grunt of approval, dragging his lips up your throat, kissing your own feverishly. "Good."

Calum: "…beautiful," He murmured, brushing a thumb along your bright red cheek. "I wanna make you feel like you've never felt before, baby. I promise, I'll never hurt you, you'll feel so good. I want to cherish every inch of your body the way it deserves to be." You wrapped your arms around his neck, tangling your fingers in his hair at the back of his head. Calum smiled, kissing your lips softly. "Now, this dress of yours, it was beautiful on you, you know that right? But i think it'd look better on the floor…"

Michael: "…better." He frowned, watching you cough your lungs out in a huddle on the couch. You sniffed, attempting to give him a smile, but the ache in your head made you groan. Michael slid out of his chair he was sitting in and came to kneel in front of you. "Don't get too close," You croaked. "I don't wanna get you sick babe." His frown deepened, and he pushed back the hair on your hot forehead. "You know if I could i would take all this pain for you. Get some sleep, baby, you'll feel better after some rest."

Luke: "…safe." He whispered into your hair as you were falling asleep, tears stains dry on your cheeks. "Hm?" You mumbled against his chest, eyes still closed. "Nothing," He bit back a smile. "Go to sleep, (y/n). I've got you." You hugged his chest tighter as you let out a hum of content. "I'm so glad you're my best friend, Luke." He sighed, dropping a kiss to the top of your head. "Me too…"

Credits to whoever :)