Imagine: How you two sleep

Luke: Luke is a big fan of spooning, especially when he’s the big spoon because he feels like he’s protecting you from danger. When the two of you eventually go to bed after a long day of fun, he cuddles up to you and wraps his muscular arm around your waist and pulls you closer into his chest.

Calum: Calum loves to have you lying on top of him. The warmth that radiates off of your body makes him feel right at home. He wraps his arms around you and cuddles you to his chest. He goes to sleep with a smile on his face because he knows that you’re all his and you’re not going anywhere.

Ashton: Ashton loves to sleep with the two of you facing each other. He loves being able to see your face, and loves the position as it enables him to pepper your face in kisses whenever he pleases. He finds it adorable when he watches you trying to fight off sleep, it reminds him of a tired puppy.

Michael: Michael loves to sleep with his head in the crook of your neck. Kissing your neck in one of his favourite things to do, so with his head lying here, he is able to kiss your neck whenever he wants. He loves the scent of your vanilla shampoo and the way you run your hands through his hair as the two of you gently drift off to sleep.