Imagine: Waking Ashton up in the morning

The soft vibrations of my phone beneath my pillow, gently pull me out of my dreamland and back into the real world. I glance at the digital clock on the bedside table beside me and groan; 7:45am. I look down at the sight of Ashton’s arm wrapped tightly around my waist and instantly frown at the thought of having to leave his embrace. I roll over to face him and his grip on my waist tightens.

“Morning,” he says, his voice low and raspy from sleep.

“Morning,” I reply, brushing stray hairs off of his forehead and tangling my fingers in his curls.

“Mmm,” he groans, with a slight smirk on his face. “Do we have to get up?”

“Unfortunately yes.”

“But I’m so tired,” Ashton yawns, pulling me closer and nuzzling into my neck.

I instantly blush at his touch, and he smirks against my skin. “I know, so am I. But we have to. I already promised the guys that you’d be at the studio by 8:30,” I explain.

“Ugh, we still have forty-five minutes, can’t I go back to sleep?”

“No, now get up,” I order, sitting up and crossing my legs.

“No,” he mumbles, burying his face into his pillow and spreading himself out like a starfish.

“Come on, Ashton. Please?”

“...no...”

“Fine,” I sigh, glancing down at his back. An idea instantly pops into my head and a grin appears on my face. I tug at the bottom of his t-shirt and pull it up to expose the majority of his back.

“What are you doing?” Ashton chuckles softly.

I giggle and place the tip of my finger on the centre of his back and lightly drag it up and down his spine. He instantly jerks beneath my touch. I remember him telling me a while ago that he only had one main tickle spot, and that was his back.

“(Y/N) stop,” he orders, but I can hear the smile in his voice.

“No,” I grin, continuing to drag my finger up and down his back. He wriggles around but doesn’t get up. “Come on Ash, get up.”

“No.”

“Please?”

No.”

“Ugh, you’re so stubborn.”

“But you love me,” he chuckles, and I join him.

“Yeah I do.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it?? ^_^

Please comment, vote, follow

~Lauren xx