Imagine: Sweater Weather

Luke: The crisp evening leaves you frowning at the front door, deciding against tackling the cold night. You turn back into the kitchen where Luke is at work making his famous hot chocolate with a large jumper on and some skinnies. You slide up beside him, resting your head on his shoulder as he heats up the milk.

"Too cold to sit outside?" He asks before kissing the crown of your head. You nod in response. "Hm. I guess we could sit by the fire then? Would that be fun?" He suggests, giving you a squeeze.

"Definitely," You smile. After he makes the hot chocolate, you two stack pillows and blankets on the floor before sitting yourself in front of the toasty fire. "Perfect as always," You comment on the drink.

Luke grins proudly at his mug. "It's a gift," He shrugs. You roll your eyes and take another sip. "I'm glad we didn't go outside. I think it'd be too cold to be enjoyable. I'd be too busy shivering to pay attention to the beautiful girl in front of me." Luke says, admiring your heat flushed cheeks and your bright eyes.

You lean forward and press a soft kiss to his lips, tasting the chocolate on his mouth. Then you smiled and say, "I'd always keep you warm."

Michael: You scream, running down the hill from your boyfriend and diving into the pile of leaves you two raked up. You could hear him coming down after you before he jumped in, letting out an airy laugh as he catches his breath. He rolls over so he's halfway on top of you and pushes the sleeves of your sweater down to find your hands.

"Got you," He murmurs, gazing into your bright eyes with a small smile on his face. You giggle and poke his hip.

"Not fair," You reply.

He simply presses a light kiss to your lips, grazing your cheek with his free hand. "It would be your turn to catch me," He reminds you.

"But I surrender." You grin and fiddle with the hem of his jumper, then sigh in content.

"I love days like this. Cool weather, colorful leaves, hot drinks, wearing your clothes, being with you, everything. But especially you." He kisses your forehead lightly.

"Weird, because i love being with you too. The most. Out of everything." You laugh, making Michael smile largely.

"Weird. I guess we're stuck with each other then."

"I don't mind one bit."

Ashton: You jump in surprise as something covers your head, but soften when you recognize the smell. It's Ashton, you know it is by the distinct smell of him and his cologne. You slide your arms through the arms of his jumper before turning around and giving your boyfriend a large smile.

"Now you'll be cold," You protest as you lean in to give him a hug.

"I'm fine. I know I've got one sexy girlfriend to get me warm back in her dorm room." He grins at you before kissing your lips. You laugh, your cheeks turning pinker than they already are from the cold. "But you look so cute in my clothes," He murmurs, kissing your nose.

You let out a quiet “thanks” before taking his hand, walking through the UNI yard together. It was practically empty, no one studied out in the grass this time of year and it gave you a sense of emptiness. Ashton sensed your change in emotion and tucked you into his side before kissing your temple.

"C'mon, we can go get something warm to drink, yeah? Then we can study a bit, and then we can go back to the dorm."

Calum: You walked up the front steps of Calum's porch to find him on the swing in a large sweater, strumming at his guitar. Once he realized you were there, a large smile lit his face and he set down his instrument.

"C'mere baby." He grinned, opening his arms. You sat next to him, draping your legs over his lap as he wrapped his arms around you. "I was thinking about you. I wanted to write a song about you." He says as he drops kisses onto the top of your head.

"Another one?" You joked. He has written so many little songs for you, and you loved every single one. "I'm just kidding. I love your songs, Calum. What's this one gonna be about?"

He set his chin on the crown of your head before answering. "I think it's going to be about Fall. How your hair gets darker, but your eyes stay just as bright and how your nose turns pink when you're cold. And all your little sweaters and how you look in mine, and theres just so many ideas i can't even get them on paper." You smile largely and turn to wrap your arms around his torso.

"I love it already," You state. His bright brown eyes catch yours and you lean up to kiss his dark lips, cold from the crisp temperature. "But we gotta get you inside, Cal. You're practically frozen."

He starts whining, "Nooo, just be my little heater. I'll be warm soon enough." You just smile and shake your head, snuggling further into his embrace and try to keep him warm.

Credits to tumblr :)