Imagine: Another guy hits on you and he gets angry

Michael: "Look at all of the kittens!" You beamed at all of the cats that were in the cage. You got onto your knees and started talking to the cats. You could hear Michael laughing from beside you. "If you want one I could get one for you so you have something to cuddle when I'm not there." He said to you. You looked up at him and a grin was plastered on your face. "You're kidding." He shook his head and knelt down beside you and started looking at the cats with you. "Pick one." He said as you were smiling at all of the cats. "Nice pussies, eh?" A deep voice said beside you. You looked up at where it came from and saw a guy looking down at you with a smirk. You quickly looked away from him and moved closer to Michael, trying to ignore the creepy guy beside you. "I'm sure yours is nice, too." His voice was a low whisper but it was loud enough for both you and Michael to hear. "That's fucking disgusting." Michael looked over at the guy who was still staring at you. "You can take your eyes off of her and leave before I hurt you." Michael growled. You looked over at him and he looked extremely mad. You've never seen him that angry before. You grabbed onto his arm and didn't bother looking back at the guy and dragged him out of the store. "We'll get a cat another day." You said as you leaned up to kiss him.

Ashton: "Hey, my dick died can I bury it in your vagina?" You heard someone say from beside you. You turned to see a man grinning at you. He winked over at you and you quickly looked away from him. "That's disturbing." You shook your head and saw Ashton glaring over at the guy. You were about to tell him not to worry about it when he leaned forward and was staring at the guy. "She has a boyfriend, mate." The guy looked over at Ashton and laughed. "I have a dog." "Your point is?" The guy took a step towards Ashton and you slapped your forehead. "Sorry, I thought we were saying things that didn't matter." The man threw his head back in laughter and you just sat there not believing what was happening. "You're a pig, you know that?" Ashton asked as he stood up. He turned to you and rolled up your sleeve. You knew exactly what he was going to do. Especially since he's had a few drinks in him he wouldn't care what happens. You tried to pull him back, but he had already thrown a hard punch to the guys face causing him to fall to the ground. You took that as your time to pull him back and try to distract him by kissing him. At first he didn't kiss you but he eventually did and you knew when you got home you'd have to continue this to get his mind off of the asshole on the ground. "Come on, let's go." You said once you broke the kiss and pulled him out of the bar. The minute you got home he had you on the wall; kissing you hard.

Calum:"It's just really annoying." You sighed then took a spoonful of your yogurt. Calum nodded his head and leaned forward. "Maybe you should just talk to her about it. If she's acting that way then definitely talk to her." He suggested and you shrugged your shoulders, considering it. "I guess." You smiled over at him, but your smile dropped when a random boy came up to your table the two of you were sitting at. You slowly turned your head at him and noticed he was smiling at you. It was weird because he wasn't the only one smiling at you; his friends behind him were as well. You awkwardly waved to them then turned to the boy. "May I help you?" You asked him and he just continued smiling at you. "My friends and I noticed how pretty you were the second you walked in and we all wanted to talk to you, but I got the chance to come over here to talk to you and ask for your number." He smiled and you laughed slightly. "That's cute, but you're not getting my number." "Her boyfriend doesn't approve of that shit, either." Calum spoke up. You looked over at him and laughed. "I thought you guys were siblings or something..." The boy admitted and Calum just glared at him. "We don't even look alike. Are you fucking retarded?" You looked over at Calum and shook your head. "Sorry, he gets like that sometimes -" "Leave and go back to your friends and tell them she's happily taken." Calum interrupted you and you sighed. The boy looked over at you before he walked back to his group of friends. You looked over at Calum who was still staring at the guy. He turned to you and kissed you. Even though you knew he did that to show the boys you were his, you still didn't refuse a kiss.

Luke: You were sitting down waiting for Ed Sheeran to come on the stage for the concert. Luke had bought the two of you concert tickets and you were ecstatic because you love Ed. You were quietly singing along to the songs playing in the background but quickly stopped when you saw someone sit down beside you. You were waiting for Luke to get back from getting a drink and you were hoping he would get back soon so the guy beside you would stop staring at you. You pulled out your phone and began playing some games on it. "Ed's great, isn't he?" The guy asked from beside you. You didn't look up. Instead, you just nodded your head in response. "Yeah, why else would I be here if he wasn't?" You asked him. You weren't sure what his reply was because he didn't say anything. You tried to make it clear to him that he should just not talk to you, but he continued going on and on about whatever he could possibly think of. You just nodded your head or gave him one worded answers. Finally, Luke had come back with a drink. He sat down beside you and looked at the guy beside you with a skeptical look. "You know, you have to be the most beautiful girl in here tonight." The guy smiled at you and you sighed. Luke moved forward in his seat and stared at the guy. "I seem to think so." Luke raised his eyebrows at the guy and you sat there awkwardly. "And you are?" "Her boyfriend." Luke replied fast with the same tone the guy had used on him. "So, you don't have to compliment my girlfriend because I do that everyday and you're creeping her out, so, I suggest you stop and leave us alone for the rest of the night or I'm going to have to do something I might regret later." He growled. The guy was about to say something and Luke went to stand up and he immediately shut up and looked straight ahead. The rest of the night went great and Luke somehow managed to get you backstage to meet Ed. Both of you completely forgetting about the guy from earlier.

Credits to tumblr :)