Imagine: The hickeys he gives you

Luke: Luke would be shy at first when giving you hickeys, because he didn’t want to hurt you, but once you convinced him to go ahead, you’d be moaning like fuck. He’d leave purple marks all over your collar bones and you’d look in the mirror, wondering how much foundation you’d have to apply to cover them up. But all Luke could do was smirk when he saw them, because he was proud of his masterpiece.

Calum: Calum loved the fact that you gave him hickeys on his hipbones, so he’d start off my leaving a trail of the same purple bruises there. When he realised that he got more of a reaction from the marks he made on your neck, this was his new place. This was Calum’s territory, and he didn’t care who knew. The only thing was, Calum would leave bruises so prominent that they would stay for weeks.

Michael: You and Michael would just be so fucking horny all of the time and he wouldn’t give a fuck where he left marks on you, especially hickeys. There would be a trail down your shoulder, a few on your collar bones, and he’d love to leave them anywhere he could. He loved to revisit his marks once they started to fade, and return the colour to them by giving you a hickey all over again. It;s safe to say you always had at least 3 of these bruises on your boobs, because this was the pace Michael knew no other guy would be able to see except him, and that turned him on so much.

Ashton: Ashton would love giving you hickeys on your boobs and on your neck. He’d start of by placing a trail of wet kisses on your jawline, eventually leaning into sucking on your neck, giving you a beautiful mark that he would be proud to show off on his girlfriend. When you asked him why he loved giving you hickeys so much, his answer would simply be “to show that you belong to me” and he’d leave you a new one right where he could see it.

Credits to owner :)