Imagine: You're in the crowd at a 5sos concert and you're cold (Luke)

If there was anything you loved, it was watching your favourite four boys perform for sold-out crowds of screaming fans. It really made you beam to see just how successful they'd become over such a short amount of time; only made you optimistic for the future to come. Of course, that's all you WOULD be thinking about if you weren't too busy shivering at this particular arena show.

The constant rain had soaked through the t-shirt you were wearing, and the initial refreshing feeling it'd provided had fallen through and developed into full-on freezing. It was getting harder and harder to enjoy yourself when you were worried about developing hypothermia. Of course it was helpful to distract yourself with your guitarist boyfriend looking QUITE handsome thanks to the precipitation in question.

As the boys were in the midst of performing She Looks so Perfect, nearing the end of the song, Luke hopped up onto a platform on stage and leaned in towards your section of the crowd, which of course sent everyone over the fangirling edge and the screaming practically burst your eardrums. When his eyes landed on you, you smiled and gave him a bit of a wave, but the cold had reached a point where your fingers were visibly shaking as you did so. At seeing that, Luke's eyes narrowed slightly and he hopped back down onto the stage as the song's finale hit and the final chords rang out over the cheering audience. As the surrounding insanity calmed down a bit, Michael looked over the crowd with a smile, "You guys enjoy that one?" the audience erupted with cheers in response, and he smiled widely, "Awesome; reactions to that one are always my favourites."

"You say that about everything," Ashton retorted from back behind his drums, and Mikey rolled his eyes playfully in response as Ash turned towards the right side of the stage, "Right now I'm wondering more about why Luke seemed so distracted over there at the end of the song."

"What? I wasn't!" Luke immediately looked around to face Ash, suddenly defensive.

"Oh, yes you were!" Calum put in, gesturing towards your section of the crowd, "And we all know why."

You saw Luke sputter slightly, trying to formulate a response before he sighed, turning back to his mic fully, "All right, all right, fine. For those who don't already know, my beautiful girlfriend y/n is at the show tonight." He looked down at you and gave a wave, and you felt your face begin to burn with what was probably the deepest blush you'd ever had in your life. "And I was distracted because the poor thing looks like she's freezing in all this rain." Oh no. He was going into overprotective boyfriend mode. Not good. You tried to wave off the comment, indicating you were fine, but he just scoffed, "Oh, don't even give me that whole crap about you being fine. We all know it isn't true. Ya know what?" He slung off his guitar, gently putting it down on the stage before hopping down from it, coming over to where you were standing against the gate.

As he walked over, he peeled off the flannel shirt he was wearing, of course sending the crowd wild as those biceps of his were uncovered. Once he was close enough, he reached out and wrapped the shirt around you, using its embrace to pull you closer to the gate and wrap you up in a tight embrace, "No girl of mine is going to be freezing to death tonight. We've still got the rest of tour to make it through."

You smiled against him, pushing your arms through the sleeves before returning the hug as best you could, "Thanks, babe."

He nodded above you before pulling back slightly and cupping your face in his (astonishingly warm) hands, kissing you on the forehead... which of course practically caused you to go deaf again with screams while the other guys 'awwwwww'd from the stage. "I'll see you after the show?"

"Definitely," you nodded, gesturing back towards the stage, "Now get back up there."

He smirked, turning on his heel to run and jump back up onto the stage, and as he picked up his guitar you couldn't fight back a beaming smile. God you were a lucky one.

Credits x