Imagine: PDA

Luke: Luke would like to keep PDA to a minimum, basically just holding your hand in public and making sure you were next to him, but he wouldn’t be a huge fan of kissing etc in front of others, especially family. He felt like that was something intimate he would do when you were alone. And when you guys were around the other boys, he would always either hold your hand or have him arm around your waist, just to make it known that you were with him.

Michael: Michael would try and keep away from snogging your face off when you were in the public eye or with family, but every so often he would simply hover over your face for a quick peck, and he would pull away as quick and he kissed you, but he said that these little kisses kept him happy. And when you’re with the boys, it would be similar, but he’d whisper little things in your ear, especially about what he was going to do to you tonight.

Calum: Calum would always like to make sure you were by his side, whether this meant holding your hand or having his arm around your waist when in public, because he liked to make sure you were safe and he was protecting you. He’d sometimes kiss your cheek and whisper how much he loved you in your ear, but he never wanted to be one of those couples who liked to munch each other’s faces off in public, so he’d do it subtly and this kept you happy.

Ashton: Ash would like a bit of PDA,but only to show that you’re his.He’d have his fingers tangled in yours at all times, and he’d kiss your nose to show he loved you. He’d always like to keep you engaged in conversation, only because he never wanted to feel like you were being bored by him, but this is just what you loved about him. He’d keep most of the PDA so it wasn’t PDA, it was private, but sometimes he’d lean in for a kiss and get a little bit lost.

Credits to tumblr :)