Imagine: His reaction to you in a bikini

Michael: "(Y/N), just please hurry up we want to get down to the beach before it gets too packed!" You heard your best friend yell from outside of the bathroom. You sighed as you grabbed a shirt and shorts to throw on over top of your bikini and opened the door. Michael's eyes were on his phone, but as soon as he heard the door open he immediately looked up, ready to leave and get into the car where the others were waiting. He stopped for a second then looked at you in complete shock. His eyes widened then traveled down to your now exposed body. You quickly put the shirt on and shorts, too, to avoid anymore of the staring. "I look fat don't I?" You suddenly asked, sliding on the shorts with a frown on your face. He quickly shook his head and just stared at you. "I - um - wow." He blinked a few times then you began to walk out of the house, Michael following behind you. "(Y/N), you have a ridiculously hot body. Why do you hide it?" You turned around shocked at what he said and got into the car without saying anything to him. The rest of the car ride you just felt Michael's stares at you and it made you feel confident.

Ashton: You had absolutely no idea why you agreed going out to the beach with the guys knowing you would be the only girl and they would be doing things you weren't completely into. You watched as they all jumped off the dock and huddled together talking, occasionally looking over at you. You just shrugged it off and continued to read the story you needed to read for English class. A few minutes later all of the boys were surrounding you, water dripping off their bodies. "(Y/N), put the book down and come in the water." Calum pleaded, reaching for your book. You pulled it away and looked at them all through your sunglasses. "You guys forced me to come, remember that." They all looked at each other then smiled at you and you became worried. The next second all of them had their wet bodies on you, getting you wet when you weren't planning on it. "What the hell?! You got my clothes wet!" "It'll dry. Especially because of how hot it is out here." Luke pointed out. You sighed and stood up, taking off your now wet shirt and shorts. You went to sit back down but all of their eyes were on you. Ashton awkwardly coughed and you stared up at them. "Jesus Christ." Ashton mumbled under his breath causing you to furrow your eyebrows. "What?" "Your body is just, Jesus Christ." You shook your head at your friends and got up, placing the book down and walking towards the water, them all eagerly following behind you.

Calum: "I will kiss you if you don't get in this pool right now." Calum shouted to you as he leaned against the side of it. You looked at him and laughed. "You're my best friend, I wouldn't care." You saw him lean his head on the side of the pool and then heard a groan. "(Y/N)!" He whined. You rolled your eyes at his behaviour and was about to go back into the house, but then you felt bad. You turned around and saw him pouting at you. "Okay, fine." You sighed as you took off your flip flops, then pulled down your shorts so they were at your ankles. You stepped out of them and grabbed the bottom of your shirt. You could feel Calum's eyes on you, but you didn't think much of it. Once the shirt was off you looked over at Calum who was staring at you. He licked his lips once then turned away from you. "I've been friends with you for a really long time and never have I seen you in a bikini and holy shit, (Y/N)!" Your cheeks flushed but you tried to ignore it and just got into the pool with him. His eyes never left you and he was glance down at your body every so often, but it didn't make you uncomfortable one bit, instead it made you feel nice that it had that effect on him.

Luke: "Luke, I need your opinion on which bathing suit to wear!" You called out to Luke who was sitting on your bed scrolling down his phone. "It honestly doesn't matter you'll look fine in either one of them." He sighed, continued to stare at his phone. You ignored him and grabbed the two bikinis and ran into the bathroom, quickly changing into the one. You liked it because it fit perfectly, but it was a little revealing in the upper area, not to mention the bottoms were barely covering your bum. You weren't necessarily used to being that exposed, but it was just a pool it shouldn't matter anyway. You opened the door and walked into the room standing close to Luke who was paying no attention to you whatsoever. You cleared your throat very loudly and he looked up clearly not impressed until his eyes landed on you. They went extremely wide and he dropped his phone. It made a loud thud when it came in contact with the floor, but he didn't even bother to pick it up, all of his attention was now on you. "Holy shit." "Is it too revealing? I always thought my boobs were too out there, you know?" You looked down at your chest and tried pulling the top more to cover them, but it didn't do much. His eyes were glued to your body and he shifted on the bed, gulping. "No, no that is perfect, just wow, holy shit, (Y/N) you're hot." You furrowed your eyebrows. "Was I not hot before?" "No! I mean, yes you were, but I don't even know what to say besides holy shit." He took a deep breath and stood up, still looking at your body. "I have to go do something I'll be right back." He awkwardly coughed and made his way out of your bedroom, leaving you standing there laughing at his actions.

Credits to tumblr :)