Imagine: Birthday Breakfast (Michael)

Soft breaths filled your head as soon as consciousness found your mind. You peered one eye open to see Michael asleep next to you, his hair strewn messily across his forehead and his mouth open slightly. You couldn’t help but smile at him, even all grown up and another year older he was still adorable to you. You slid out of bed and pressed a soft kiss to his forehead before traveling downstairs to start on his birthday breakfast. As much as you hated to admit it, he probably liked eating breakfast more than waking up to cuddles.

Since it was his birthday, this meant one thing: he was allowed to eat whatever he wanted whenever he wanted without feeling guilty. (Lets face it, he didn’t this pretty much every day.) So, you made a stack of M&M pancakes for the both of you to share, bacon, some sausage patties, toast, and orange juice. Michael slept through it all, even when your frying pan clattered to the floor when you got it out.

You piled all of the food onto a tray and went back into your bedroom. Michael was still in the same position as you left him, sleeping on his stomach with the sheets just above his lower half. You set the food down on the dresser and sat on the edge of the bed next to him. Brushing the hair out of his face, you leaned down to kiss his ear.

"Wake up, birthday boy," You said softly. "I made breakfast," You shook his shoulder gently and watched as his sleepy, green eyes fluttered open. He let out a groan and stretched. "Good morning, sunshine."

"Mornin’." He replied, his voice gruff with sleep. He reached for your hand that was resting on his shoulder and intertwined your fingers with his. "Is it my birthday already?"

You chuckled. “Yes, Michael, it is. And like tradition, I made your birthday breakfast.” Michael rolled onto his back and stretched his arms above his head before scooting up and sitting against the headboard, eyeing the food you made with a large grin.

"God I love you." He muttered as you passed the tray to him and scooted yourself on your side of the bed. He began with the sausage and you took a pancake, and you both dug in, enjoying the quiet and warm atmosphere.

Credits to tumblr :)